went to Reiter Trails last weekend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > went to Reiter Trails last weekend

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #1
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

went to Reiter Trails last weekend

well i went and tried Reiter Trails in my 4 door jeep and it was a blast. lots of mud,rocks and snow and dont forget water. i did use lupinsea map,look here for the map.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f313/reiter-trail-map-newly-created-western-wa-wheeln-516928/

we tried to get to Lk Isabel but the trail ends about a 1/2 mile before the lake. it needs lots of work. you can hike up there if you want to.
we did the power lines as well and the index wall trail. i spent over 8 hours at
Reiter trails.
heres some pics.

town of index

thanks cmyjeep
p.s. if you take a 4 door jeep up there you better have a lift.

cmyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2008, 09:52 PM   #2
WKTrailRunner
2007 WK 

Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for the pics.
WKTrailRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet!

hey, I'm glad you had a chance to get up there. How did you like it with the 4-door? I'd love to get one some day but I keep thinking the longer wheelbase would be a killer in the NW twisty mountain trails. Maybe I'm wrong?

BTW, did you cross the upper log bridge on the Lk Isabel trail?
Unread 04-03-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

WK5.7VIRGIN your welcome and i didhave a blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinsea View Post
Sweet!

hey, I'm glad you had a chance to get up there. How did you like it with the 4-door? I'd love to get one some day but I keep thinking the longer wheelbase would be a killer in the NW twisty mountain trails. Maybe I'm wrong?

BTW, did you cross the upper log bridge on the Lk Isabel trail?
the 4 door is great for me, i have a wife and kid that like to go out wheeling so the extra room is great. but you have to remember that you have a long jeep there and its abit hard to get it around some of them trees or tight spots and going over hills. a lift of 4" or better make a big diff. on the 4 door.
we could not get to the upper log bridge its all washed out. i think i have a pic. and will post it. thanks cmyjeep
cmyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.