Wash. State / Tahuya Nov. 17th: 11-17-07 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Wash. State / Tahuya Nov. 17th: 11-17-07

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-10-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Wash. State / Tahuya Nov. 17th: 11-17-07

so whos going on this run ?
Looking to do an easy run down to Tahuya on Nov. 17th all level of wheelers are invited. This run is great for first time wheelers. So if you haven't been on a run before this is a great place start. But, I must warn people who haven't been to Tahuya it is easy during the summer, but winter time when it fills up with water there are some real deep spots, great place for the deep water holes and mud, but overall easy. There are by-passes, which means there is an easy way in and out if need be. If you run Manastash, Reiters, Elbe, Evans, etc. and never been to Tahuya, just a warning the level there is far less, this is a place to play in the mud and water. This run will be great for people on this site to meet and find out what other peoples levels are for future runs. If you need more info. I'll post it later or you can PM me. Thinking of meet at the Safeway in belfair @ 0800. If this group ends up to be big like in the past runs, we can break up into groups and have lunch at the big mud pit. Limited gear to have:

CB - Ch 4
Recovery gear
Traction tires
more info. here http://www.nwjeepn.com/Tahuya.html
thanks cmyjeep
p.s. i coped this from here http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...12851&page=103 theres ways to many post there to find it.

cmyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
L&R Jeeper

Tj

CMYJEEP-

I'm in and from what I'm hearing some others on other sites have responded. Should be a good size group and some of the guys that responded will be driving 2007 FJ's. With all the rain we should be getting, it'll be wet and muddy!
Unread 11-10-2007, 07:40 PM   #3
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

thats great i just wish i had my 3" lift on. but i hope to do that next month. glad to here we are going to have a good size group going.
thanks cmyjeep
Unread 11-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #4
L&R Jeeper

Also wanted to remind people coming from the east side of Narrows Bridge. It cost $3.00 to come back over the Bridge and if you don't pay there's a camera that'll take a picture of your vehicle and then they'll send you a $54 dollar ticket . But it's free going over to Tahuya.
Unread 11-11-2007, 06:28 PM   #5
BRICKTOP2
Unhingd PigFeedng Gangstr

2008 JK Wrangler 

where is it?

Where is it in Washington?

JK Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/3...-build-545214/
TJ Tub Trailerhttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f104/...tj-tub-568873/
BRICKTOP2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #6
BRICKTOP2
Unhingd PigFeedng Gangstr

2008 JK Wrangler 

rocket scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKTOP2
Where is it in Washington?
Forget the question. I realized that in this day and age with Google at our fingertips, asking where in the state something is located is retarded.

It's a little too far for me, but it sounds like it's going to be good! I have an '07 FJ as well as the Rubicon and I think you'll be impressed with them when you see 'em. If theirs have the ability to use the rear locker in conjunction with A-trac, their pretty darn impressive (not like a Rubicon, but with a lift, some good tires, and wide trails, they are fun.)

JK Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/3...-build-545214/
TJ Tub Trailerhttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f104/...tj-tub-568873/
BRICKTOP2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #7
Pyroteknik701
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well i guess ill be there...well as long as this sensor i bought does the trick...now just pray i can find the safeway!
2.25" budget boost, 1" Performance Accessories Body Lift, flowmaster 40 series, kenwood stero system, new front and rear bumpers,dual tops, and 33"x12.5" BFG All Terrains, on unique black steelies, Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer
Pyroteknik701 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2007, 09:04 AM   #8
L&R Jeeper

Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroteknik701
Well i guess ill be there...well as long as this sensor i bought does the trick...now just pray i can find the safeway!
Pyroteknik-

Since your in Puyallup your real close to us, a few of us are caravanning down and your more then welcome to join us? a few of us live in Pacific and some guys from kent might meet us to drive down. Do you know the Algona/Pacific exit on 167? King Oscar Motel, Am/Pm, Dairy Queen, Jack in the Box? We'll be meetig at that 76 gas station right at that corner with the Bigfoot Java @ 0645. If not, the Safeway is in Belfair you can't miss it it's right at the corner as you turn to go to Tahuya. From the looks of the weather it should be nice out in Tahuya.
Unread 11-13-2007, 12:28 PM   #9
Pyroteknik701
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Yea in my old company rig i drove around that area all the time...we actually deliver fuel to that 76...well that sounds good...you just hopping on 18 then I-5?
2.25" budget boost, 1" Performance Accessories Body Lift, flowmaster 40 series, kenwood stero system, new front and rear bumpers,dual tops, and 33"x12.5" BFG All Terrains, on unique black steelies, Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer
Unread 11-13-2007, 04:52 PM   #10
L&R Jeeper

Tj

Yup!
Unread 11-14-2007, 08:40 AM   #11
L&R Jeeper

Tj Revised Time To Meet

REVISED TIME:

Let's meet at 0900 to 0930 instead of 0800 @ the Belfair Safeway? Gives people a little more time.

Last edited by L&R Jeeper; 11-14-2007 at 09:15 AM..
L&R Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2007, 08:57 AM   #12
L&R Jeeper

Tj

Hey Pyroteknik & cmyjeep

Let's meet at 0730 at the 76 station instead of 0645 and anyone else that wants to join us to caravan down.
Unread 11-14-2007, 10:50 AM   #13
Pyroteknik701
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&R Jeeper
Hey Pyroteknik & cmyjeep

Let's meet at 0730 at the 76 station instead of 0645 and anyone else that wants to join us to caravan down.
Oh thank heaven!
Unread 11-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #14
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

that will work great for me
Unread 11-17-2007, 07:22 AM   #15
Pyroteknik701
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Oh Jeeze....working nights till 1 sucks!! so early...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.