Walker Valley OHV Area Saturday, Oct 29th - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Walker Valley OHV Area Saturday, Oct 29th

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Are they still out there, like decorations?

RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #17
Nwapache
2008 JK Wrangler 

Lol, that made me think of ring and pinion hill over at liberty, with the collection of parts under the sign no, i treaded lightly, but it was tempting to leave an offering for the trail gods.
Nwapache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #18
RaggedOleMan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like a great day of wheelin'! For jk's it looks like some of the spots up there at Walker are a bit on the tight side, eh? I've only been there once or twice, but will return. Nice pics & write-up guys!
RaggedOleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #19
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Maybe a little bit.
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #20
91BoD
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Anywhere a Cherokee can go you can go and that in pretty much everywhere. Some areas are tight, but you will be fine.
91BoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #21
RaggedOleMan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BoD View Post
Anywhere a Cherokee can go you can go and that in pretty much everywhere. Some areas are tight, but you will be fine.
Not worried about me...it was just an observation...
RaggedOleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #22
Nwapache
2008 JK Wrangler 

Are you kdding me? I havemt seen a cherokee make through a full day without losing a wimdow, mirror, or sheet metal. Of course they temd to steer directly towards everything...
Nwapache is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.