WA people check in - Page 52 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > WA people check in

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #766
TheDemon
2006 WK 

Downtown Redmond here, been taking my WK out to the series of trails at the base of Snoqualmie Pass (exits just before you start climbing up the pass), a lot of sweet random trails out there that range from easy to need a bigger lift than I got. (All pics were taken before I installed my lift)

fording.jpg   camp-1.jpg   camp-2.jpg   snow.jpg  
Unread 11-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #767
TheDemon
2006 WK 

Edit: The exits I'm talking about are off of I-90-E coming from the direction of Seattle*
Unread 11-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #768
maverick2107
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemon
Downtown Redmond here, been taking my WK out to the series of trails at the base of Snoqualmie Pass (exits just before you start climbing up the pass), a lot of sweet random trails out there that range from easy to need a bigger lift than I got. (All pics were taken before I installed my lift)
Can u mark a trail spot on the map and post so I can see? I'm out in maple valley. Thx
maverick2107 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #769
ChadH
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That'd be a fun quick run for Sunday maybe. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on some recovery equipment.
ChadH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #770
TheDemon
2006 WK 

The address is NF-9020-1, North Bend, WA, if you type that into google maps, it'll take you right to it. There's a big brown and white sign (photo below) that says no target shooting, discovery pass, etc. I believe it's all part of the Iron Horse State Park. The photo of the little creek I drove into was off of Tinkham which is like one more exit down. They tend to block off some of the trails, but kids usually come through and shoot the locks off anyways. I can never tell if some of the gates were opened by a ranger or whether someone just came and shot it open
20121103_142813.jpg   20121103_142830.jpg  
Unread 11-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #771
BigMac4x4n
1998 TJ Wrangler 

New to wheeling. In the Everett area . Picked up a 98 2.5l tj wanting to learn the hole jeep and wheeling life .here is a pic of my jeep

forumrunner_20121103_204302.jpg

forumrunner_20121103_204319.jpg

forumrunner_20121103_204334.jpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121103_204334.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	501422
BigMac4x4n is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #772
ChadH
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemon View Post
They tend to block off some of the trails, but kids usually come through and shoot the locks off anyways. I can never tell if some of the gates were opened by a ranger or whether someone just came and shot it open
All the more reason to bring bolt cutters in case it was a ranger and they lock you in! Happened before!!! ha! my dad's friend used to have the key to every lock on wearhouser land. Too bad they upgraded their locks in the late 80's when vandals started to hit it hard.....
ChadH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #773
zte87
2.5 POWER!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac4x4n
New to wheeling. In the Everett area . Picked up a 98 2.5l tj wanting to learn the hole jeep and wheeling life .here is a pic of my jeep
Nice looking jeep! Idk why but I though you bought a 4.0......
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #774
BigMac4x4n
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Nope that is why i told you i wanted to run 33's . That is until i can swap or regear and lock
BigMac4x4n is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #775
TheDemon
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally posted by ChadH
All the more reason to bring bolt cutters in case it was a ranger and they lock you in! Happened before!!!
Wow, that would suck lol! Nothing my 7mm couldn't handle.
Unread 11-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #776
PhaQGM
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaQGM View Post
I just recently bought a 2004 GC Limited with Quadra Drive and 4.7 H.O. and I love it so far! I am more than impressed with it's off road capability it stock form.

I've had it off road a few times now, and just went up to Evan's Creek 520 last weekend. I was able to make it all the way to the rock slide, but had to turn around as there was a roll over. I'm planning on installing an IRO 4" long arm this weekend if all the parts arrive this week.
Finally got my lift installed, and my Bushwacker flares arrived. She's now 4 inches taller, and has a new set of shoes! I made a trip out to Fortune creek this weekend to test out the new setup. I must say, I'm very please with it so far! Now to get those discos installed!

Here are a few pics from this Saturday!

PhaQGM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #777
SnoqulmieTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nice rig!!!!!!!! I frequent these FS roads a lot, and know them very well. A lot of snow wheeling is in that area from mid Dec to spring time depending on how much snow we get. It is only no shooting to north, or south of I-90 with a specified area ( http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABP...2009408511.pdf ). Going around any barricade is subject to a $1,500 fine, and gets land closed down, so please don't do it. As for the gates rule of thumb is not to go past one unless you know that area is open to the public. Contact the Ranger Station http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/mbs/ab...fsbdev7_001660 . There is a lot of nice scenery in the Snoqualmie Valley,so go enjoy it.
SnoqulmieTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #778
PhaQGM
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoqulmieTJ View Post
Nice rig!!!!!!!! I frequent these FS roads a lot, and know them very well. A lot of snow wheeling is in that area from mid Dec to spring time depending on how much snow we get. It is only no shooting to north, or south of I-90 with a specified area ( http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABP...2009408511.pdf ). Going around any barricade is subject to a $1,500 fine, and gets land closed down, so please don't do it. As for the gates rule of thumb is not to go past one unless you know that area is open to the public. Contact the Ranger Station http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/mbs/ab...fsbdev7_001660 . There is a lot of nice scenery in the Snoqualmie Valley,so go enjoy it.
Thank you for the compliment! I've historically been interested in modifying cars and making them go faster and handle better. I must say, that I'm having a blast Jeepin'!

As far as that map is concerned, it looks like it's from 2009. Do you know if this is still current, or have they expanded the no shooting zone since that doc was published?
PhaQGM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #779
wetfootnw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaQGM View Post
Finally got my lift installed, and my Bushwacker flares arrived. She's now 4 inches taller, and has a new set of shoes! I made a trip out to Fortune creek this weekend to test out the new setup. I must say, I'm very please with it so far! Now to get those discos installed!

Here are a few pics from this Saturday!
Good times! Wish I didnt have to leave early. Look's like you did a bit more after I left.
wetfootnw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #780
papisjeep

new to the forum not new to jeeps just saying hi
papisjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.