Up-coming: Eastern Washington Off Road M&G Kittitas - April 28th 2012 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Up-coming: Eastern Washington Off Road M&G Kittitas - April 28th 2012

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 03-30-2012, 12:13 AM   #1
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Up-coming: Eastern Washington Off Road M&G Kittitas - April 28th 2012

For setting up we need to find out how many people are planning to come??
Please post up if you can come, how many in our party and if you are bringing your ORV.

Bring the kids! We will have stuff for them to do as well.

For more info see official thread here > Eastern Washington Off Road M&G Kittitas - April 28 2012 <

Click to see last year's Kittitas County Meet & Greet!

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

At the M & G we are having a potluck if anyone would like to bring something.

Unread 04-20-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Bad News: Due to the owner of 4WheelingPlus.com health, this event will not be held in Kittitas.

The Event has been moved to the
Eastern Washington Adventures Club House
3250 Selah Loop Rd. Selah, WA 98942
(see map)

Free On Site Camping Available.

Unread 04-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #4
RBxj
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Ok I moved my hotel reservations to Yakima we don't do the camping thing anymore. How many folks do you plan on having? I'm trying to figure out something for the potluck.
Unread 04-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBxj View Post
Ok I moved my hotel reservations to Yakima we don't do the camping thing anymore. How many folks do you plan on having? I'm trying to figure out something for the potluck.

I am not sure what the turnout will be now since we moved he event with short notice. It still looks like 15 or more families are in. I talked to a lot of people today at the Jim Sprick Park Clean-up that say they want to come. Most of these Meet & Greets have more people that show up than the list on line.
Official thread with up-dates here (see near late post): http://easternwashingtonadventures.c...-April-28-2012

Unread 04-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #6
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Get ready to "Go Play!"
Note: This event has been moved from Kittitas to Selah!

This coming Saturday this event will be held at Eastern Washington Adventures Club House in Selah. Bring-a-dish potluck, RTI ramp to flex you rig, a small raffle to help get funding for the Forest Watch Volunteer Program, Bounce house and playground for the kids. Free camping on site.

Eastern Washington Off Road Meet & Greet
1 PM Saturday April 28th, 2012 at the Eastern Washington Adventures Club House

See official post for more info.

Unread 04-28-2012, 12:55 AM   #7
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Tomorrow is the big day! Great chance winning a raffle prizes if you play since the RSVP list looks kind of small. We will see.

Unread 04-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Here we are on the day of the EWOR M & G event. It looks to be a nice day.

Unread 04-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
RaggedOleMan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

RBXj & Barb, Mike H. & Anders and myself all met up to meet & visit with some of our dry side neighbors at the Eastern Washington Adventures clubhouse in Selah yesterday.

Rigs, lots of rigs to look at & drool over.

A d35 on 38's. Who said it can't be done? The owner, Coby ( or Corey?...sorry, I'm hopeless when it comes to names...) continues to test his luck by buying 50 raffle tickets.

Of course the salesmanship of the mini-sales persons at the event had a little something to do with it, eh? Rotflmao The object of his desire?

A piece of art that unfortunately was won by Mr. JeepScum! Ain't that a daisey?

Then there was the ramp...

Mike was among the first up.

Evidently there's a formula of measure to determine a rigs articulating prowess. However, I haven't got a clue what it is. Nonetheless the parade of rigs that humped the ramp was fun to watch. And, I could get my ragged ole self under them when they were on the ramp to get a really good look at the handy work that lived under there.

Radius arm set up?

I thought I had more pictures of the various rigs on the ramp, but I must have been talking story with some one or feeding my face instead...

Some of the rigs that were there:

RaggedOleMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #10
RaggedOleMan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

The ride home...

We followed CEG's/Clay's directions for a rubble road ride home!

Didn't take long before we decided to air down a bit. That rubble raod had a tendency to beat the begeers out of our Jeeps with 30lbs +/- on all four corners, so we dropped to 13 - 15 to soften the ride...

MCE/Flatty Fenders G1 on the left and G2 on the right...

Anders could be found with a camera around his neck!

It was a great day. And, RBXJ whipped up some of his famous bar-b-q ribs, too. Man was that good eatin'...

Thanks a million to CEG & the rest for an outstanding day!

~John
RaggedOleMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #11
yelset

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, I am not going to post the 376 pictures that Anders took but here are some of them.

The wet side convoy

CmySRT

Unread 04-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #12
yelset

1999 TJ Wrangler 

The ride back was great. From N Wenas Rd, turned right on Sheep Company Rd, which turns into Old Durr Rd, when Anders tells me that he has been down Durr Rd on the Ellensburg side many times. He had not traveled the whole road though. I do agree with John, once we aired down a bit, the ride was better.
Here are some of the pictures he took along the way. Nice to have my official photog with me, otherwise I don't get so many pictures, plus it was great to get some guy time!

We aired up when we hit pavement, stopped off at a ATM in Ellensburg to give Anders some grocery money, had burgers with John and Anders at Wing Centeral, dropped off Anders at his dorm and headed home.
After a day in the sun and warmth we barely crested the Summit and we were greeted with a little rain, just to reminded us that we are wet siders.
A great day, thanks again.
Unread 04-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #13
RBxj
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Good times. Thanks Ceg, family and all of the Eastern Washington folks for the hospitality. You all made us feel right at home.
Beautiful day to spend time with some old friends and meet some new ones. Hope we can all share some trails this summer.

Rob & Barb
Unread 04-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #14
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Eastern Washington Off Road Meet & Greet - April 28th 2012

Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone for coming. I hope you come back for the Eastern Washington Adventures Summer Meet & Greet in August.

2012 Eastern Washington Off Road Meet & Greet
Report and photos by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

On Saturday April 28th, 2012 we had the 2012 Eastern Washington Off Road Meet & Greet at the Eastern Washington Adventures Club House in Selah, Washington. This event was hosted by 4WheelingPlus.com and Eastern Washington Adventures. Others who donated items for the Forest Watch Volunteer Program Raffle were Red Goat Fab, ASR Off Road, Pegasus Northwest Inc., Yakima Arms, The Rec Room, Highland Quick Stop and Complete Cabin Care. Many brought items for the potluck and Mike Williams was kind enough to run the barbeque. $172 was raised for the Forest Watch Volunteer Program. Thank you to everyone that helped make this event a success.

I was very busy having fun meeting and greeting people so I did not get as many photos as I would have liked. Here are the photos I did take:

The weather was great. Looking at the empty playground that would be soon full of children playing.

Mike Williams cooks the best dogs. We hope he comes back to cook for the Summer Meet & Greet in August.

The raffle!

Charlie called out the winning tickets for the raffle items. These items were:

11 "Go Play! Sponsor T-shirts" donated by Eastern Washington Adventures, 4WheelingPlus.com, Pegasus Northwest Inc., Yakima Arms, The Rec Room, Highland Quick Stop and Complete Cabin Care.

Jeep art donated by Red Goat Fab

Rugged Ridge XHD Winch Recovery Kit donated by 4WheelingPlus.com

Kinetic Recovery Rope donated by ASR Off Road

Thanks everyone for the great time. We hope to see you at the Eastern Washington Adventures Summer Meet & Greet in August.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.