transmission shops - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > transmission shops

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

transmission shops

hey, for the guys around the seattle area are there any places you'd recommend to get my tranny rebuilt?

zjzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
b3nj4m1n
1997 TJ Wrangler 

well by where i live there's lake city transmission, but when my transmission was leaking i took it there and they said it was leaking out the back and it would cost a bunch to fix, plus they wanted to change the transmission filter. well turns out it was just the pan that was leaking and got that fixed and a new filter at pep boys for a lot cheaper.

so ya i dunno if they are dumb or trying to make extra $
"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." -Mark Twain
b3nj4m1n is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.