Thurston County Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Thurston County Jeepers

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-15-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
89SAFARIXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Thurston County Jeepers

Hey guys/girls my name is Sean. Im from Olympia and I have an 89 Cherokee. You can see it in my build thread in my sig.

Anyways I'm calling all Thurston County area Jeep lovers to this thread. Maybe we can all meet some new people from our area on here and get a wheeling trip in sometime in the future. I am by no means an expert wheeler but im not bad and learning. Just an idea so let's see what happens.

-Sean

Unread 12-03-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
vikingxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hey, I'm from Oly also! But I go to school elsewhere (WWU). Thought I'd bump this thread!

By the way, nice build!

Soon: 3.5" RE Lift, 31" BFG MTs

[QUOTE=FML]Today, I saw a friend in the street but he didn't see me, so as a joke I decided to ring him. He took his mobile out of his pocket, sighed and didn't pick up. FML[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NEVERSWEAT]I march right back into the laundry room open up her wash machine and grab the prettiest panties I could immediately find to sniff the crouch out of.
Who should walk through the door as I am wearing these damn things like a gas mask but her.. [/QUOTE]
vikingxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2008, 08:30 AM   #3
89SAFARIXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

cool! i visited western once. its cool.

i see you have D44's front and rear? thats awesome. are they XJ width or wider?
Unread 12-04-2008, 09:50 AM   #4
vikingxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89SAFARIXJ View Post
cool! i visited western once. its cool.

i see you have D44's front and rear? thats awesome. are they XJ width or wider?
No, I don't have D44s...I just wish I did.

[QUOTE=FML]Today, I saw a friend in the street but he didn't see me, so as a joke I decided to ring him. He took his mobile out of his pocket, sighed and didn't pick up. FML[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NEVERSWEAT]I march right back into the laundry room open up her wash machine and grab the prettiest panties I could immediately find to sniff the crouch out of.
Who should walk through the door as I am wearing these damn things like a gas mask but her.. [/QUOTE]
Unread 12-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #5
89SAFARIXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

lol. so your jeeps just runnin stock for now then?

yeah, college cost money...
Unread 12-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #6
BulldogTJ98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

OLY! we gotta get a run goin sometime soon! Or at least have a bar/resturaunt meet and greet. Check out me build thread below. Ive got another buddy with an XJ here in Oly as well. Hes always down.

[SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Orange"]'98 TJ 4.0L, AX-15 5spd, NP231, RE 4.5 rear, 3"&.75" BB front, JKS discos, 33x12.50 KM2s on Rock Crawlers, 3.73s, Dana30 front, Dana 44 rear, JB Conversions SS SYE, JKS HD Tierod, Warn 8274 Winch, Front Stinger and Rear stinger w/ tire carrier, Rokmen Corners, Aluminum Radiator, LED tailights, Rock Lights, KCs, K&N airfilter, Optima Redtop, Cobra CB and a Sony soundbar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
BulldogTJ98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
89SAFARIXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogTJ98 View Post
OLY! we gotta get a run goin sometime soon! Or at least have a bar/resturaunt meet and greet. Check out me build thread below. Ive got another buddy with an XJ here in Oly as well. Hes always down.
oooh. im 17. dont hate tho! 18 in Jan. im cool, just cant walk into the bars yet.

i like the rear stinger man. thats unique. i have yet to see your jeep in Oly tho. ive got a couple buddies with Nissans. yeah.... they aint Jeeps but they like wheelin too!

-Sean
Unread 12-04-2008, 07:51 PM   #8
BulldogTJ98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey, 4 wheel drive is 4 wheel drive. They can get dirty and break stuff just like the rest of us.
Unread 12-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #9
89SAFARIXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Hey, 4 wheel drive is 4 wheel drive. They can get dirty and break stuff just like the rest of us.
and thats what its all about.

check out my reply to you in my build if you have a minute. or five.
Unread 12-11-2008, 12:09 PM   #10
vikingxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I want to get mine done! I have to wait a little though and figure out what I'm doing. I'm just going with a 3.5" lift and 31s. Getting a bumper too soon. Mine's going to be all black with black rims.

Where'd you go to high school?

Unread 12-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #11
89SAFARIXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingxj View Post
I want to get mine done! I have to wait a little though and figure out what I'm doing. I'm just going with a 3.5" lift and 31s. Getting a bumper too soon. Mine's going to be all black with black rims.

Where'd you go to high school?
idk if youre asking me or bulldog but im actually a senior at North Thurston right now. cant wait to get the hell outta high school.

that will be cool when its done man. murdered out cherokees look good if you do em right.

-Sean
Unread 12-20-2008, 02:35 PM   #12
89SAFARIXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I saw your Jeep today Bulldog. that stinger looks good and im diggin the corner gaurds!
Unread 12-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #13
BulldogTJ98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89SAFARIXJ View Post
I saw your Jeep today Bulldog. that stinger looks good and im diggin the corner gaurds!
Haha. right on man! thanks for the compliment. It was probably pretty dirty huh? haha. I got it stuck last week up to the headlights and I havent been able to wash it because of the stupid weather. Im starting to get sick of it! The first storm was enough.

[SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Orange"]'98 TJ 4.0L, AX-15 5spd, NP231, RE 4.5 rear, 3"&.75" BB front, JKS discos, 33x12.50 KM2s on Rock Crawlers, 3.73s, Dana30 front, Dana 44 rear, JB Conversions SS SYE, JKS HD Tierod, Warn 8274 Winch, Front Stinger and Rear stinger w/ tire carrier, Rokmen Corners, Aluminum Radiator, LED tailights, Rock Lights, KCs, K&N airfilter, Optima Redtop, Cobra CB and a Sony soundbar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Unread 12-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #14
89SAFARIXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Haha. right on man! thanks for the compliment. It was probably pretty dirty huh? haha. I got it stuck last week up to the headlights and I havent been able to wash it because of the stupid weather. Im starting to get sick of it! The first storm was enough.
im sick of it too. it just needs to get the hell outta here. and o look outside now, its snowing big *** flakes again. but for real man ive been in 2 accidents because of the weather. some lady smashed into my drivers side front tire. she had no insurance. my drag link is bent. which means my track bar and tie roed could be bent too. theres about $1000 in damage according to the le mans 4x4/ac delco shop on martin way.
Unread 12-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #15
BulldogTJ98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Do any of yall know where I can get an inexpensive regear around here? Ive got a friend who might do it for me but Ive seen him break stuff and I dont know if I trust him. haha. Ive got a Dana30 that needs 4.88s put in it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.