Thurston Area Jeepers! - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Thurston Area Jeepers!

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 06-17-2012, 11:36 PM   #91
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Little far for me to go.

Random question: Anyone have a Dana 30 diff carrier for 3:73 and up that they wouldn't mind parting with? Compensation would be made of course.

JBLM Chapter of Military Jeepers - VP
Wheelin' With Warriors - Board of Directors
EJM1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #92
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

On Tuesday Brunhilde goes to Wild West Fab to get the front diff regeared! Only took 3 months to completely finish my axle swap but I think it will be worth it.

Unread 06-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #93
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJM1985
On Tuesday Brunhilde goes to Wild West Fab to get the front diff regeared! Only took 3 months to completely finish my axle swap but I think it will be worth it.
That's awesome man! Let me know if you plan on jeeping, I'll go if I can.
Unread 06-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #94
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm planning on going to Elbe on the 7th. Let me know if that works for you. I can adjust.

DeadManWalking, are you still good for that or are you going to that winching event?

Unread 06-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #95
DeadManWalking
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJM1985 View Post
I'm planning on going to Elbe on the 7th. Let me know if that works for you. I can adjust.

DeadManWalking, are you still good for that or are you going to that winching event?
The winching even is on the 8th, we may go down on the 7th to get a room so I doubt I could do both. Have fun.
Unread 06-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #96
LostJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey yall just checking These are my wifes and my Jeep COL Red and Forest. We play at Elbe mostly or Browns camp when in oregon. Ill be home from Afgan in a few weeks. Look for us at Elbe maybe.

Edit After the 7th or 8th just saw you all might be up there lol
elbe56.jpg  
LostJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #97
DeadManWalking
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Hey, you ever get your gears in?
Unread 06-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #98
cycleguy04

Not overshadow his^ question, but I'm going to Elbe today at 1:30 if anybody wants to go. Send me a PM and I'll send you my number.

Sent from the far reaches of space.

[COLOR="White"]'91 Ranger XLT 2WD - 4.0 V6, A4"hell"D, contemplating twin turbo 5.3[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]'79 C10 Big Ten 2WD - 350, TH350, contemplating rebuilding to 355ci with supercharger and programmable EFI[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'12 Subaru Forester (AKA: Arctic Cat) - 2.5, non-CVT, wife's, still begging her to let me get an exhaust system[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Blue"]'01 SV650 - snorkelectomy, ebay slip-on, cam swap and re-jet in the near future [/COLOR][/FONT]
cycleguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #99
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

DeadManWalking-
Yeah I got them put in on Tuesday. Wild West did a great job. I'm still going up to Elbe on the 7th if anyone is interested.

cycleguy04-
I wish I could go, but I have to work tomorrow and my wife has homework to do this weekend, so I have the kids today.

Unread 06-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #100
DeadManWalking
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
DeadManWalking-
Yeah I got them put in on Tuesday. Wild West did a great job. I'm still going up to Elbe on the 7th if anyone is interested.

cycleguy04-
I wish I could go, but I have to work tomorrow and my wife has homework to do this weekend, so I have the kids today.
Great, how's it feel to have two working diffs? What gearing did you change to and what sized tires are you running? Have fun wheeling, I'm still relearning to walk, or at least do so without too much discomfort. Time.
Unread 06-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #101
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's awesome to be able to use 4x4 again. I went with 4.56 and I'm running 32x11.50 KM2s. Its a bit aggressive for the tire size I'm running, but I plan on going up to 35s when I get back from Afghanistan. What happened to you?

Unread 07-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #102
DeadManWalking
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It's awesome to be able to use 4x4 again. I went with 4.56 and I'm running 32x11.50 KM2s. Its a bit aggressive for the tire size I'm running, but I plan on going up to 35s when I get back from Afghanistan. What happened to you?
What happened to me? You mean my knee? Age. It's hell getting old. When do you deploy or is it redeploy? And if I have not said so all ready, thank you for your service.
Unread 07-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #103
LostJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Wife has been talking with other Jeepers and wants to try Evans Creek the pics look pretty cool any of you guys run up there.
LostJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 09:40 PM   #104
cycleguy04

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostJeeper
Wife has been talking with other Jeepers and wants to try Evans Creek the pics look pretty cool any of you guys run up there.
I've never been, but I want to! We can all pop that cherry together. I say set a date way ahead, stick with it, and try to get a huge turnout. It would be a blast!

BigWhis and I just went to Elbe last weekend. His stock 4 door JK kicked A$$! Kept up with my modified TJ in some pretty rough sh**!

[COLOR="White"]'91 Ranger XLT 2WD - 4.0 V6, A4"hell"D, contemplating twin turbo 5.3[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]'79 C10 Big Ten 2WD - 350, TH350, contemplating rebuilding to 355ci with supercharger and programmable EFI[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'12 Subaru Forester (AKA: Arctic Cat) - 2.5, non-CVT, wife's, still begging her to let me get an exhaust system[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Blue"]'01 SV650 - snorkelectomy, ebay slip-on, cam swap and re-jet in the near future [/COLOR][/FONT]
cycleguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #105
DeadManWalking
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleguy04 View Post
I've never been, but I want to! We can all pop that cherry together. I say set a date way ahead, stick with it, and try to get a huge turnout. It would be a blast!

BigWhis and I just went to Elbe last weekend. His stock 4 door JK kicked A$$! Kept up with my modified TJ in some pretty rough sh**!

Pictures?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.