Thurston Area Jeepers! - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Thurston Area Jeepers!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBest deals on Yukon Gears at JeepHut.comNeed Ace Engineering products? JeepHut has you covered.

Unread 08-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #136
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

Hey y'all, haven't heard from anybody in a while. Hop some of ya have been able to enjoy the weather in your rigs. I'm hoping to get that lift around the beginning of sept, we'll see what happens. In the meantime I wanted to see who'd be interested in getting together for a trip out to Elbe. It'll be in September and most likely on a Sunday, possibly a Saturday and camping the night. Throw your thoughts out there so we can get the planning started.

Unread 08-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #137
hillbillyyj91

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJM1985
Same here, BigWhis. I'm going through wheelin' withdrawl. The d*** thing hasn't even shipped yet. I have to keep telling myself that the upgrade will be worth the wait. Anyone know a decent local shop that can regear an axle?
I know that 4 wheel parts does it and they did a great job on my Dads old 95.
hillbillyyj91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #138
cycleguy04

Randy's Ring and Pinion is nationally recognized to produce quality work. They're in Everette. Might be pricey though.

[COLOR="White"]'91 Ranger XLT 2WD - 4.0 V6, A4"hell"D, contemplating twin turbo 5.3[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]'79 C10 Big Ten 2WD - 350, TH350, contemplating rebuilding to 355ci with supercharger and programmable EFI[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'12 Subaru Forester (AKA: Arctic Cat) - 2.5, non-CVT, wife's, still begging her to let me get an exhaust system[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Blue"]'01 SV650 - snorkelectomy, ebay slip-on, cam swap and re-jet in the near future [/COLOR][/FONT]
cycleguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 10:00 PM   #139
sean112280
1974 CJ5 

Adam got his gears and lockers at billy bobs in fife.
XK/WK Owners Group #11
sean112280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #140
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks fellas. I actually finished the swap and regear a few months ago. How has everyone been?

JBLM Chapter of Military Jeepers - VP
Wheelin' With Warriors - Board of Directors
EJM1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #141
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWhis View Post
Hey y'all, haven't heard from anybody in a while. Hop some of ya have been able to enjoy the weather in your rigs. I'm hoping to get that lift around the beginning of sept, we'll see what happens. In the meantime I wanted to see who'd be interested in getting together for a trip out to Elbe. It'll be in September and most likely on a Sunday, possibly a Saturday and camping the night. Throw your thoughts out there so we can get the planning started.
Unfortunately I'll be out of town from the 3rd to the 18th. Maybe after that?

JBLM Chapter of Military Jeepers - VP
Wheelin' With Warriors - Board of Directors
EJM1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #142
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJM1985

Unfortunately I'll be out of town from the 3rd to the 18th. Maybe after that?
Yeah man, that would probably work out best
Unread 09-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #143
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonwolf
3rd Annual Dick Hannah Jeeps “No Roads Required” Off-Road Show October 7th, 2012

It is officially a go! We have the date, time and location for the 3rd Annual Dick Hannah Jeep Off-Road Show with the proceeds going to the Yacolt Burn Project.

Date: Sunday, October 7th, 2012
Start Time: 11:00am
End Time: 4:00pm (or whenever everyone leaves)

This event will be just as big as Dick Hannah’s Past Events. There will be lots of cool stuff with all of the proceeds going to the Yacolt Burn Project in SW Washington to open more trails.
They are clearing the lot so we will have plenty of room and they are expecting over 100 Jeeps.
There will be a RTI Ramp, BBQ, Raffle, Music, Vendors, and more!!!!

This is a great event for a great cause. There will be many sponsors this year bringing their products, and they are working on getting a MASSIVE number of giveaways. They are going to be asking for a donation this year (same as in the past years, the donation price will be posted shortly), but it all goes to the Yacolt Burn Project in SW Washington and they are going to provide food, music, and many chances to win stuff. You won't be disappointed. (The donation is not required, but they would sure appreciate the help with this upcoming ORV area.)

So let’s make sure we let everyone in our social circles and contact lists know about this event,
and help drum up as much support as we can!

If you or someone you know can donate anything towards the raffle prizes, it would make this event even better and help raise more funds towards the Yacolt Burn Project.
Also, if you or someone you know is interested in attending as a vendor, please contact me at: dfjennings68@gmail.com let me know. We want to get as many people involved, connected and up to speed.

The flyer and a link to the registration page will be up shortly!

Sincerely,
David Jennings
Oregonwolf
Co-Founder: WranglerForum.com SW Washington & NW Oregon Group
Board Member/WebAdmin: Double Black Diamond Off-Road
Who's thinking of going?
Unread 09-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #144
cycleguy04

That sounds awesome! I definitely will consider it, but I'm starting a new job that previous Friday. They may ask me to work overtime and I really need the money, so we'll see. Hope they give out as much stuff as Straddline!

By the way, did you ever get your diff cover?

[COLOR="White"]'91 Ranger XLT 2WD - 4.0 V6, A4"hell"D, contemplating twin turbo 5.3[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]'79 C10 Big Ten 2WD - 350, TH350, contemplating rebuilding to 355ci with supercharger and programmable EFI[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'12 Subaru Forester (AKA: Arctic Cat) - 2.5, non-CVT, wife's, still begging her to let me get an exhaust system[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Blue"]'01 SV650 - snorkelectomy, ebay slip-on, cam swap and re-jet in the near future [/COLOR][/FONT]
cycleguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #145
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleguy04
That sounds awesome! I definitely will consider it, but I'm starting a new job that previous Friday. They may ask me to work overtime and I really need the money, so we'll see. Hope they give out as much stuff as Straddline!

By the way, did you ever get your diff cover?
I did get it. Just don't have the money to put it on. I was supposed to get a lift kit, but finances prevented that. But I should be able to get the tire spacers in a month or so.
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:12 PM   #146
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

It's short notice, but I got an itch to hit the Elbe Hills tomorrow! Anybody wanna join me?
Unread 05-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #147
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

Does anybody know whether 4 Wheel Parts did or is going to have another customer appreciation event this year?
Unread 06-29-2013, 12:16 PM   #148
sean112280
1974 CJ5 

Haven't heard anything yet on that
XK/WK Owners Group #11
Unread 07-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #149
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

Oh lame. I was hoping to go again this year.
Unread 07-03-2013, 12:26 AM   #150
sean112280
1974 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWhis
Oh lame. I was hoping to go again this year.
Yea I would go to it this time. Couldn't make it last time
XK/WK Owners Group #11

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.