Thinking about Starting a Firearms/offroad forum? WA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Thinking about Starting a Firearms/offroad forum? WA

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippiGreat prices on seating!--Oconee Off-Road

Unread 01-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
jaminj
2007 JK Wrangler 

Thinking about Starting a Firearms/offroad forum? WA

So I am contemplating starting up a forum that is for people mainly in Washington state that combines guns with off road get togethers and topics. So in essence you could place firearms for sale as well as have a spot to place 4x4 stuff for sale and just talk to like minded people. I know there are many many gun and 4x4 forums but one that combines both the things I really enjoy i thought would be awesome. Can anyone give me feedback if this would interest people or not? Thanks Jason

Support OUR TROOPS---NO REST UNTIL EVERYLAST ONE OF THEM IS HOME!
jaminj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
ChicagoGuy
formerly VetteDriver

2008 JK Wrangler 

I'd be interested, but not sure how you'd drive participation. Between Jeepforum and NorthwestFirearms, I am pretty well covered. Other than an occassional pop over to ESPN or a hit of pron, that pretty much sums up my internet needs. Sports, guns, Jeeps and chicks - what else is there?

I mean, besides my family of course. Yeah family!
Unread 02-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

There are a lot of off road forums up here already, and most have a firearm section.

www.pnwjeep.net
www.pnwadventures.com
www.wavjc.org
www.aworc.com

and some even some other ones. I am not saying that there isn't room for one more, but as many of us here are also members at some or all of the others, I don't know how many people would be likely to sign up for another.
McKBrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

just keep this thread alive here, id be down to go wheelin and shoot some clay pigeons sometime
Unread 02-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
jaminj
2007 JK Wrangler 

thanks for input guys anyone else that has some please feel free to let me know!

Support OUR TROOPS---NO REST UNTIL EVERYLAST ONE OF THEM IS HOME!
jaminj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #6
ChicagoGuy
formerly VetteDriver

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjzach View Post
just keep this thread alive here, id be down to go wheelin and shoot some clay pigeons sometime
This!
Unread 02-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
Spokalu
2009 JK Wrangler 

I'd dig it, Jeeps and firearms.... if you own a jeep you better own a firearm. But unfortunately us eastside folks don't get all the good stuff you westside guys do. Better trails, more selection on NW Firearms etc. But on the plus we don't get all the people.
Spokalu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.