Team Trophy Challenge - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Team Trophy Challenge

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-25-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Team Trophy Challenge

Is anyone else on this board doing this, or has done this?
http://www.timbertamers.org/TTCWweb/home/home.htm

This is the 3rd year they have done this in Washington and this will be my 3rd year competing. The first year my teammate and I did this we wound up in 9th place out of 20. Last year we took the win :beerchug: so this year we will be defending our title.

This is probably the most fun my teammate and I have had in our Jeeps and look forward to it every year. The first year they held it the wheeling wasn't that hard but the the trick was to not get lost. Last year we have mastered the crappy maps and directions but the wheeling was extremely difficult, more so than the year before(read alot more fun :lildevil: )

Hope to see some of you there :beerchug:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.