Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Tahuya run Saturday the 6th?

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Dean- 
#1 ·
Ok Tacoma, Puyallup and surround area Jeepers, we need to get a decent size group together and make a Tahuya run before it gets to close to Christmas and everyone gets busy. I am looking to go out next Saturday, December 6th. We would be leaving in the morning. We could meet some where in Tacoma, like Krispy Kremes @ the Tacoma Mall between 9-10am, if that works for most. Anyone in?!?!!!!

#2 ·
Hmmmm... Maybe. Let me ask the guys at work tomorrow and see if any of them would like to go. Because I agree, pretty soon people are gonna start getting busy.

#6 ·
sweet guys! Try to gather as many people as you can. What time works for you all? Sometime between 9-10 like I said.....Like 9:30 ish

I am putting my 3.5" lift on friday so I want to test it out, Hope it comes in as it says on Thursday and the install goes smoothly.

#9 ·
I am getting the kit from another member on here who went witha bigger lift. The fedex site said it shoult be here friday, and i am putting it on friday night- I am just getting the springs- so it should only take about an hour or so... I am not worried.

It doesn't matter who comes as far as jeeps and what not, at least I don't mind- the more the better imo.

#11 ·
Lets meet at @ 9:30 sharp at Krispy Kremes at the Tacoma Mall. We will wait approx 15 minutes for any ppl running late. Any questions call me at 253.223.4837

I will be in my Black WJ...
Hope to see some people showing up!

#15 ·
Ok guys,so who is all coming for sure? I would like to have an idea of approximately how many rigs I should be waiting for.

I will be there in the WJ, hope to see a few of you show up!

#18 ·
ya i wont be there, im drunk rgith now. and i just put TJ fender flares on my buddies XJ so i wont be out there tomorrow. sorry duders. Yall have a good time and bake sure yall take some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for shooooe!

#26 ·
Hey guys, I had a lot of fun! I just cleaned my rig for the 1st time on 2 months and so much mud came off the suspension, wow. get those pics uploaded or sent to me! Lets get another run after the 1st of the year- I am installing a 4.5" lift on my friend's XJ (cherokee) in 2 weeks so he can go. I will then have me, as well as 3 other vehicles that will be able to go plus whoever else can go!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.