Tahuya Run 3/16 Sunday - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Tahuya Run 3/16 Sunday

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 03-12-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
quietstorm

Talking Tahuya Run 3/16 Sunday

There's a small group of us heading up to Tahuya on Sunday morning and will be up there most of the day.

Anyone care to join?
It's going to be an outing for the whole family, so the ol' ladies will be there on quads and all that good stuff too, so feel free to bring yours as well.

Let me know, and we can set up a meet spot and time.

Jason

quietstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
quietstorm

Doesn't anyone on here from the PNW go wheelin?????
Unread 03-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
quietstorm

Wish some of you PNW guys would have made it out, conditions were great! didn't rain on us and there was a LOT of cool rigs out there...

We're planning an Evan's Creek run for weekend after next... We'll see if any of you guys actually take your rigs out to the woods then.
Unread 03-18-2008, 06:59 AM   #4
snowboarder61

are you by chance on pnwjeep.com? if not check it out... alot of cool guys on there.... you would definately get more response there than here... would have been cool to go play at tahuya, but i have to work sundays...

Brandon
snowboarder61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008, 08:28 AM   #5
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Where is the "Tahuya"? "Evans Creek"?
Unread 03-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #6
snowboarder61

tahuya is near belfair, WA out on the peninsula/west of seattle, and evens creek, i'm not sure about... never been there... maybe the other person will chime in..
Unread 03-18-2008, 05:14 PM   #7
quietstorm

Evan's Creek is an ORV park just south of Enumclaw, WA. or east of Tacoma, WA.
One of the best areas to wheel around here.
Unread 03-18-2008, 05:58 PM   #8
snowboarder61

hmm yeah i know of people who go out there, and elbe all the time, just never been... do you need lockers/sliders/ect. at evans creek? i'm assuming you have a grand according to your profile? i got a 93 4.0 with a RE 3.5" planning on going 4.5 hopefully before summer... if you head up there sometime on a sat. let me know, i might be interested in heading up..
Unread 03-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #9
elkfan2
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietstorm View Post
Wish some of you PNW guys would have made it out, conditions were great! didn't rain on us and there was a LOT of cool rigs out there...

We're planning an Evan's Creek run for weekend after next... We'll see if any of you guys actually take your rigs out to the woods then.
Yep we go to Elbe all the time.
elkfan2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2008, 12:46 AM   #10
horatio102
Web Wheeler

Dangit! Did you take pics?

I got my lift in this weekend and hopefully Friday I'll get my sliders on. I'd love to get this thing out and see how it does with stupid open diffs.

Too bad you all go wheeling 2+ hours away. Last time I went to Tahuya I was on my mountain bike, thinking the trails were much better suited to motorbikes.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.