Tahuya 11/13 - Saturday - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Tahuya 11/13 - Saturday

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-Load

Unread 11-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
hifiguy7
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tahuya 11/13 - Saturday

I am meeting some friends at the Belfair Safeway at 9AM on Saturday. If anyone wants to head up to Tahuya for some fun in the mud, see us there.

hifiguy7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2010, 07:03 AM   #2
Lordwrench
1978 CJ7 

I want to head out there today,first trails in the rig.When I try to get directions from seattle,it takes me around tacoma,the way I see it,I should take the ferry.Anyone from seattle have best directions?? Thanks all!!
Lordwrench is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #3
Kei_XJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

make sure to route the ferry from seattle to bremerton ferry it should already be set
1998 Cherokee 4.0L, 4wd Adj. track bar, 3''/2.5 aal lift Rusty's .75 shackles Rough Country Hydro shocks, 99+ Intake Manifold swap Banks Torque header, Flow master 40 delta Rusty's 2.5 exhaust pipe Power Aid TBS, and t-case drop-
Kei_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.