sweet day in the snow - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > sweet day in the snow

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
turbovelocity
1990 YJ Wrangler 

sweet day in the snow

Went up to Mt. St. Helens forgot the damn camera just shot a quick pic from my cell. My wife even got some drive time.

4.6 stroker,y2k intake manifold,AFE intake , 2.5 inch mandrel exhaust with flowmaster,aluminum rad. , flex-a-lite fan , full teraflex revolver system . s.o.a , AtoZ fab bead locks , trussed 30/35 w/4.88 gears and Detroit rear. York O.B.A . Dual batteries .
turbovelocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
Bl4cK_kNiF3
1995 YJ Wrangler 

awesome picture and badass YJ, im jealous
Green Jeep Club Member #360
Bl4cK_kNiF3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
stumpjumper09
1995 YJ Wrangler 

awesome jeep but looks a little top heavy
Unread 01-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
turbovelocity
1990 YJ Wrangler 

yeah , the waggy springs with the spring over gave me more than I wanted untill I go with coilovers......but I have had the jeep twisted up on some high angles where I thought I might have flopped but didn't.

4.6 stroker,y2k intake manifold,AFE intake , 2.5 inch mandrel exhaust with flowmaster,aluminum rad. , flex-a-lite fan , full teraflex revolver system . s.o.a , AtoZ fab bead locks , trussed 30/35 w/4.88 gears and Detroit rear. York O.B.A . Dual batteries .
turbovelocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #5
Mitchness
1994 YJ Wrangler 

The chrome! It blinds me!!

J/K, good looking Jeep. You're pretty confident in those Yukon axles to be pushing around 35's on the 35. Especially SOA behind a stroker with all that extra gear... you are braver than I.
Mitchness is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.