spokane people check in - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > spokane people check in

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 07-12-2010, 01:59 PM   #91
Mitchness
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote_94yj View Post
Doh!! I need to update my profile and sig. I haven't hung out in here in a while. I sold that Jeep just before I left England in March. I only ran it fenderless for a short bit. I got lazy through the rebuild and put off painting the fenders for about a month.

This is what it looked like with the fenders completed.

Man, I woulda cried like a little girl if I had to give that rig up.

Quote:
I'm running this one now. It's a 97 with a 2.5L and a dogomatic.

I see there is a Meet n Greet at 7 mile this coming Saturday. I might be able to make it out but it will be in my Dodge truck and not the Jeep. She's parked for a while till I can get the transmission and exhaust sorted out.
That sucks, a decent looking heep though, but even in the truck you should be able to at least get to most of the places we'll be wheeling even if you can't actually do the run. Or just ride along with any of us.

Mitchness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #92
coyote_94yj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchness View Post
Man, I woulda cried like a little girl if I had to give that rig up.
LOL. Ya, I sort of regret selling it but that project was about done and I could only ship one vehicle back to the states. Besides 9100($14,500) isn't a bad price.
Quote:
That sucks, a decent looking heep though, but even in the truck you should be able to at least get to most of the places we'll be wheeling even if you can't actually do the run. Or just ride along with any of us.
Ya, I'll probably give it a go. It's a 5.9L Cummins 4WD and the rear end is limited slip. My only concern is the highway tires on it.

And if not then I can bum a ride.
coyote_94yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #93
Mitchness
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
LOL. Ya, I sort of regret selling it but that project was about done and I could only ship one vehicle back to the states. Besides 9100($14,500) isn't a bad price.
Holeee... yeah, I guess I can't blame you. That's more than 3X what it's worth here.
Unread 07-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #94
BlackhawkJK
2009 JK Wrangler 

Bad news guys....my Jeep wont be fixed in time. It keep overheating. We will have to schedule for a later time. If you guys are interested in more rocks let me know and well go to idaho and and wheel in a creek bed full of rocks and logs known as lower compressor and for those who are willing, upper compressor.
BlackhawkJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #95
coyote_94yj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

No biggie. I think that I'm still going to go out and play a bit with the Dodge if anyone is interested. It'll get me out of the house for a while. Mother-in-law is staying the week at our house.

I don't anticipate my Jeep being up and running until next spring so what ever you guys plan on between now and then I'm game but I'll probably be riding shotgun in someones rig running a video camera or something.

Blackhawk, you need a hand with anything? Oh and your profile says your in the UK?!?! Whats up with that?
Unread 07-14-2010, 01:37 AM   #96
Mitchness
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackhawkJK View Post
Bad news guys....my Jeep wont be fixed in time. It keep overheating.
Sean, what's up with this? What's happened since the last time we wheeled?

Last edited by Mitchness; 07-14-2010 at 12:24 PM..
Unread 07-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #97
paulp575
2007 JK Wrangler 

Re: spokane people check in

Quote:
...but I'll probably be riding shotgun in someones rig running a video camera or something.
I'm always looking for a passenger than can take pics and/or video.

That's one of the thing that I hate - so to speak. Now that I'm doing the driving, I don't get as many pics as I used to before when I had a 2wD - even though it had a locker!

Anyone is always welcome to occupy my passenger seat.
=====================
Spokane WA
=========
Member of:
North Idaho Trail Blazers (NITB): http://www.nitrailblazers.org/
Washington Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance: http://www.wohva.org
EA WA ATV Association: http://www.ewatv.org/
paulp575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #98
coyote_94yj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well, the next time you all get together I just might take you up on that offer Paul.

So, does anyone think they are still going to be out at 7 mile on Saturday? I'll be out there, just messin around in the truck.
Unread 07-15-2010, 02:19 AM   #99
Mitchness
1994 YJ Wrangler 

If I go it'll be pretty early. I have an offer to go to a friend's lake cabin this weekend and I'm really tempted. So I'd be at 7 Mile at like 9 or 10 if at all.
Unread 07-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #100
BlackhawkJK
2009 JK Wrangler 

Im not in the UK anymore I am stationed here at fairchild. My jeep should be fixed by monday then ill be ready to rock in a couple of weeks since the fairchild air show is next week i have to work that.
Unread 07-16-2010, 04:30 PM   #101
Mitchness
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Well $#!+. Now I'm out. Poor Boys just called to tell me that they didn't have as many tires in stock as they thought. The extra two tires won't be here 'til Tuesday.
Unread 07-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #102
coyote_94yj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Im not in the UK anymore I am stationed here at fairchild. My jeep should be fixed by monday then ill be ready to rock in a couple of weeks since the fairchild air show is next week i have to work that.
That's funny. I PCS'ed from RAF Fairford in April to Fairchild. Where were you stationed? Your SFS huh, I almost signed up in that career field when I joined, but I decided I like vehicle maintenance better so that is where I am now.

Ya, I have to work during the Airshow too.
Quote:
Well $#!+. Now I'm out. Poor Boys just called to tell me that they didn't have as many tires in stock as they thought. The extra two tires won't be here 'til Tuesday.
That sucks. Go down there and smack em around a bit. Maybe that will help.
Unread 07-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #103
BlackhawkJK
2009 JK Wrangler 

Coyote - I came from Mildenhall. Have you ever seen the black jeep jk with no doors or top thats lifted on base. If so its mine.

Good news!!! My overheating problem is fixed. Bad news my rear drive shaft needs to be replaced because my lift gives it too much angle. Good news again...Barton jeep is doing it all for free....haha thx barton jeep.
Unread 07-19-2010, 08:56 AM   #104
coyote_94yj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Coyote - I came from Mildenhall. Have you ever seen the black jeep jk with no doors or top thats lifted on base. If so its mine.

Good news!!! My overheating problem is fixed. Bad news my rear drive shaft needs to be replaced because my lift gives it too much angle. Good news again...Barton jeep is doing it all for free....haha thx barton jeep.
Mildenhall huh. That place is a freaking maze. It took me for ever just to figure out how to get off the base. LOL.

To be honest there are too many jeeps on base to keep track of. LOL. That's a good thing though. Was it parked at the SFS building (by MPF) on Sunday afternoon? I thought I saw one there.

That is awful nice of Barton Jeep. Did they install the lift?

Had a bit of fun on Saturday out at 7 mile.

Unread 07-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #105
paulp575
2007 JK Wrangler 

Re: spokane people check in

Quote:
Well, the next time you all get together I just might take you up on that offer Paul.

I'm still here Wisconsin, but will be back this Thursday (22nd).

After getting caught up with all the backlog in WA, I will be looking at putting together a trail ride to the Colville NF in August. That is if we don't get a fire ban. If we get the fire ban, maybe Sept or maybe Oct if the snow isn't too deep by then!

I see there's wildfires going in the center part of the state, so here's hoping.

Every time I try to put together a trail ride to the Colville, it seems like we get the fire ban! Or no one is interested.

If you've never been on the Twin Sisters and/or Mack/King Mtn trails, they are awesome. Nothing too difficult - probably a 2-1/2 to 3 (on a scale of 5), but beautiful scenery. And maybe a rock quarry to play on before hitting the trail.

Quote:
So, does anyone think they are still going to be out at 7 mile on Saturday? I'll be out there, just messin around in the truck.
I need to get my lockers checked out to see if they are working correctly or not. Last time I checked them they weren't! But supposedly Barton Jeep got the right tech working on them and they are fixed correctly now! Not sure when I'll be able to go to 7 Mile to check them out, but since I'm no longer driving school bus, I have EVERY DAY free
=====================
Spokane WA
=========
Member of:
North Idaho Trail Blazers (NITB): http://www.nitrailblazers.org/
Washington Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance: http://www.wohva.org
EA WA ATV Association: http://www.ewatv.org/
paulp575 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.