Spokane Jeepers!! I Need Help!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Spokane Jeepers!! I Need Help!!!

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
natertots
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Spokane Jeepers!! I Need Help!!!

I have become victim of the sheared off motor mount bolts on my 4.0 and am in desperate need of someone to be willing to help a fellow jeeper out. I attempted to drill and tap them out but fear I am only making it worse. I am short on cash but might be able to work something out. Beer and food is provided. Please help this is my family's only ride.

I apologize If I am breaking any forum rules.

i wave at dog walkers and pink vw bugs and michelle pfeiffer look-a-likes and folks dressed like harry potter and two person bikes and pissed off squirrels and butterflys and day lilies and jump ropers and hobos with shotguns but there is no way in hell i will wave at a liberty. that's just gay.
natertots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2009, 11:59 PM   #2
green_jeep93
1993 XJ Cherokee 

i would be willing to come and try to give you a hand, but i must let you know that i may not be perfect...
pm me...

also on another forum with a silver 2001 toyota echo
other forum www.nwtuner.com hit me up over there... silver_echo
green_jeep93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.