Southern Olympic National Forest (February 13, 2010). - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Southern Olympic National Forest (February 13, 2010).

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Southern Olympic National Forest (February 13, 2010).

Not an off roading trip, more of a scenic overland trip.

Meetup at lot across from Skokomish School District Building. 8AM Sunday Morning.

Meetup Spot.

Route will include High Steel Bridge. Depending on conditions the goal is to head up to Lake Wynoochee via various roads to include NFD 2372. Ran this route about a year ago, great views. Maybe a few side excursions, then we will head down to the damn and get some pics by the lake.

Route back will be down to Highway 12 and home via Shelton for us Kitsap guys. A few other ways hope for the rest of you.

McKBrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2011, 11:01 PM   #2
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Forgot to Update this. I am doing this run on Saturday the 19th. Short notice, but if anyone is interested let me know.
Unread 02-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Seems like I picked a busy weekend and the trip was a bit short notice as I am getting ready to go underway again (Navy) and don't have many more weekends left.

Since it appears like it's just going to be me and the boys I am going to shift until Sunday morning. I spent too much time tonight putting the new winch on the Jeep that I didn't get time to pack up the rest of the stuff I wanted to. I could rush around and do it in the morning or just wait a day. So if anyone is still interested Sunday at 8AM.
Unread 02-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Trip Report Here.

http://nwjeeprovers.blogspot.com/201...ympic-run.html

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.