Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Seattle Eastside Jeep Club

8K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  WHITETONKA 
#1 ·
Now that I've met a few other JK owners here, is there any interest in an Eastside Jeep Club?

#2 ·
If you want to start your on club, very cool. But just as an FYI, there are a bunch of clubs affiliated with the Pacific North West 4 Wheel Drive Association for "Region 1" which covers Seattle, Bellevue, and areas north.

PNW4WDA Region 1 Club List

I'm a member of the Seattle Jeep Club (aka "Seattle Rump Bumpers Jeep Club"). It's a good club that has been around a while. Next year we celebrate a half-century of being a club.

As for anyone else, check out PNW4WDA's other regions that cover Washington, Idaho, and Oregon.

#3 ·
If you want to start your on club, very cool. But just as an FYI, there are a bunch of clubs affiliated with the Pacific North West 4 Wheel Drive Association for "Region 1" which covers Seattle, Bellevue, and areas north.

PNW4WDA Region 1 Club List

As for anyone else, check out PNW4WDA's other regions that cover Washington, Idaho, and Oregon.
Our club, ROCK'D-N-LOCK'D is also a member of the PNW4WDA region I (we transferred from region II a few months ago)

#4 ·
Not trying to siphon or pull other members, just literally looking for a subset for the area I'm at - people interested, able and willing to get together to help out with a build or soemthing like that.

Thanks for the links though. I'll look through and see if there is a local club that I should be joining that already meets that need.

Plus, I was hoping to register (or join one that is) to consider getting parts discounts or potential sponsorships.

#5 ·
Ah, gotcha.

Well, I'm up in Kenmore, a little west of Woodinville. If you need a hand with something some time let me know. I have some tools but a tight garage. I think there are a bunch of JF members up in the Kenmore, Bothell, Mill Creek, Woodinville, area.

#7 ·
I didn't check how old this thread was. I'm in Bellevue new to this forum and jeeps aswell. I'd be interested in a club so I can get out on some trails. My search skills might have become worthless or nobody posts up any trails. I'm looking to get some 4x4 time in

#8 ·
Welcome to the world of Jeeps.

My time for wheel'n is very unreliable but there are a lot of guys in the Northwest Forum who will announce runs they'll go on. Keep checking in. Most are happy to have others along, probably why the make public announcements.

I would suggest that as you get into Jeeping you definitely hit the trails with at least one other Jeep. Don't repeat my mistakes . . . don't go wheel'n alone. So whether that's just getting together with fellow JFers or joining a club, always travel in packs. :)

That said, if you're interested in trails check out NWJeepn.com's WA trail list for an exhaustive resource of great Jeep trails in the state. They list out each trail but it's also broken into "trail networks" or ORV areas where there are a collection of trails.

I also have a number of trail maps on my website for download. Click a link below and navigate to the "File Sharing" folder on the main page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.