Seattle Eastside Jeep Club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Seattle Eastside Jeep Club

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
ChicagoGuy
formerly VetteDriver

2008 JK Wrangler 

Seattle Eastside Jeep Club

Now that I've met a few other JK owners here, is there any interest in an Eastside Jeep Club?

Unread 04-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #2
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

If you want to start your on club, very cool. But just as an FYI, there are a bunch of clubs affiliated with the Pacific North West 4 Wheel Drive Association for "Region 1" which covers Seattle, Bellevue, and areas north.

PNW4WDA Region 1 Club List

I'm a member of the Seattle Jeep Club (aka "Seattle Rump Bumpers Jeep Club"). It's a good club that has been around a while. Next year we celebrate a half-century of being a club.

As for anyone else, check out PNW4WDA's other regions that cover Washington, Idaho, and Oregon.
Unread 04-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinsea View Post
If you want to start your on club, very cool. But just as an FYI, there are a bunch of clubs affiliated with the Pacific North West 4 Wheel Drive Association for "Region 1" which covers Seattle, Bellevue, and areas north.

PNW4WDA Region 1 Club List

As for anyone else, check out PNW4WDA's other regions that cover Washington, Idaho, and Oregon.
Our club, ROCK'D-N-LOCK'D is also a member of the PNW4WDA region I (we transferred from region II a few months ago)
Unread 04-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #4
ChicagoGuy
formerly VetteDriver

2008 JK Wrangler 

Not trying to siphon or pull other members, just literally looking for a subset for the area I'm at - people interested, able and willing to get together to help out with a build or soemthing like that.

Thanks for the links though. I'll look through and see if there is a local club that I should be joining that already meets that need.

Plus, I was hoping to register (or join one that is) to consider getting parts discounts or potential sponsorships.
Unread 04-15-2009, 11:32 AM   #5
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Ah, gotcha.

Well, I'm up in Kenmore, a little west of Woodinville. If you need a hand with something some time let me know. I have some tools but a tight garage. I think there are a bunch of JF members up in the Kenmore, Bothell, Mill Creek, Woodinville, area.
Unread 04-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #6
CrazyWalnut13
2000 WJ 

I'm interested in an Eastside Jeep club. However I'm only in the eastside about 4 months out of the year now. But I'm still interested.
Formerly Default Jeeper #13
2000 WJ Limited 4.7 with stuff. Look left for the deets.
CrazyWalnut13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2009, 11:44 PM   #7
rs4race
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I didn't check how old this thread was. I'm in Bellevue new to this forum and jeeps aswell. I'd be interested in a club so I can get out on some trails. My search skills might have become worthless or nobody posts up any trails. I'm looking to get some 4x4 time in
rs4race is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #8
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the world of Jeeps.

My time for wheel'n is very unreliable but there are a lot of guys in the Northwest Forum who will announce runs they'll go on. Keep checking in. Most are happy to have others along, probably why the make public announcements.

I would suggest that as you get into Jeeping you definitely hit the trails with at least one other Jeep. Don't repeat my mistakes . . . don't go wheel'n alone. So whether that's just getting together with fellow JFers or joining a club, always travel in packs.

That said, if you're interested in trails check out NWJeepn.com's WA trail list for an exhaustive resource of great Jeep trails in the state. They list out each trail but it's also broken into "trail networks" or ORV areas where there are a collection of trails.

I also have a number of trail maps on my website for download. Click a link below and navigate to the "File Sharing" folder on the main page.
Unread 08-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #9
kurtfriedrich
2008 JK Wrangler 

I live in woodinville. Not sure why you need a subset club though. If you want a hand, or want to do a run, just post up, and people from eastide and further will likely jump in.

Kurt
Unread 06-24-2012, 07:09 AM   #10
G0DFATHERB
1984 FSJ Wagoneer 

I realize how old this post is but I am moving to the woodinville area and would like to go riding sometime with you all.
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #11
kirkland1
2012 JK Wrangler 

Jk Club

I'm Interested in a Eastside club...
kirkland1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #12
WHITETONKA
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

Club could be cool. I'm heading to Chelan this weekend - nice trip.

But we all agree... that the JK stay a health ditance behind us when we're on a run - like to Sugar Loaf.
WHITETONKA is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.