Scrap Yard/Junkyard that accept junked cars - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Scrap Yard/Junkyard that accept junked cars

Disc Brake Kits from ECGSECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 02-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
keaton
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Scrap Yard/Junkyard that accept junked cars

Lookin for one in the auburn, kent area. I bought a parts xj and am now done with it. Got everything off it I want so now what? Its gonna be just a shell, no motor tranny axles nothin. Roof is chopped and has no doors. Would a jy even want it?? I can have it towed there so that isn't an issue. Oh. And I have a title for it but its from like 3 owners ago so its signed over but not to me. Would that still work? Thanks dudes.

keaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #2
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

you know where the yards are in kent right be the green river, they might, but if its that stripped then maybe not.
Unread 02-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #3
keaton
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ok so the motor and tranny aren't gettin poulled they'll still be in the heep. Gives em a reason to want it. I'm more worried about the title **** tho. I need this thing gone tomorrow morning.
Unread 02-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
keaton
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Took it down to binford metals in kent. Got 133 bucks for it. Helll yeah.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.