Rock Candy Mt. Run Today (Sunday) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Rock Candy Mt. Run Today (Sunday)

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 12-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #1
BulldogTJ98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Rock Candy Mt. Run Today (Sunday)

Me and my buddy are going up to Rock Candy near Olympia today. We'll probably do some trails and hill climbs and mud holes. Ill be headed up there about 2pm. If you wanna go ill be on CB Channel 10. Or give me a call... (360) 628-6364. Hopefully there will be a little snow up there to make it a little more interesting!
Hope to see ya there!
Bulldawg

[SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Orange"]'98 TJ 4.0L, AX-15 5spd, NP231, RE 4.5 rear, 3"&.75" BB front, JKS discos, 33x12.50 KM2s on Rock Crawlers, 3.73s, Dana30 front, Dana 44 rear, JB Conversions SS SYE, JKS HD Tierod, Warn 8274 Winch, Front Stinger and Rear stinger w/ tire carrier, Rokmen Corners, Aluminum Radiator, LED tailights, Rock Lights, KCs, K&N airfilter, Optima Redtop, Cobra CB and a Sony soundbar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
BulldogTJ98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2008, 10:22 PM   #2
BulldogTJ98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Well... I was the only person who showed up. haha. But I met up with a couple of toyotas and a suzuki who later in the day I had to winch off of because I sunk my jeep up to the headlights. lol. Heres a few pics of what yall missed out on! The only crappy part of the trip was driving back to olympia. I had to drive 25mpg in 4hi to get home. I saw about 10'' of snow and It snowed about 2'' while I was out there.

[SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Orange"]'98 TJ 4.0L, AX-15 5spd, NP231, RE 4.5 rear, 3"&.75" BB front, JKS discos, 33x12.50 KM2s on Rock Crawlers, 3.73s, Dana30 front, Dana 44 rear, JB Conversions SS SYE, JKS HD Tierod, Warn 8274 Winch, Front Stinger and Rear stinger w/ tire carrier, Rokmen Corners, Aluminum Radiator, LED tailights, Rock Lights, KCs, K&N airfilter, Optima Redtop, Cobra CB and a Sony soundbar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
BulldogTJ98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.