Report: 2013 Slab ORV Area Clean-up – Mar 23rd 2013 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Report: 2013 Slab ORV Area Clean-up – Mar 23rd 2013

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Thursday Savings BlastIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Report: 2013 Slab ORV Area Clean-up – Mar 23rd 2013

2013 Slab ORV Area Clean-up
Report and photos by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

Slab ORV Area Clean-up - Photo by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

On Saturday March 23th, 2013 volunteers met up at the Slab ORV Area near Buena Washington around 10 AM for the Slab Clean-up hosted by the Dust Dodgers & Yakima/Kittitas Forest Watch Association (the non-profit division of Eastern Washington Adventures).

This year the Slab ORV Area was in better shape than normal. There was a lot of volunteers so the clean up did not take to long. There were members from the Dust Dodgers, Eastern Washington Adventures, Desert Rats, Thunder Trucks and Selah Cub Scout Pack 276. There maybe a few more that did not get signed in.

We would like to thank all the people that came out to help. Thank you to the Dust Dodgers for the hot dogs, snacks and for taking care of the dump fee.

See full report with 43 photos at: 2013 Slab ORV Area Clean-up – Mar 23 2013

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
Slobert
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for THe work put in. I hate seeing areas that I shoot or wheel at getting messy, its a great way to get an area closed. I might need to plan a weekend to come check out that area, looks like fun.
Slobert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slobert View Post
Thanks for THe work put in. I hate seeing areas that I shoot or wheel at getting messy, its a great way to get an area closed. I might need to plan a weekend to come check out that area, looks like fun.
It is great so many people come out to these clean ups. It is too bad the people trashing the area don't have a clue they are working to get the area closed.

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.