Renton/South Seattle - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Renton/South Seattle

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 04-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
DirtyDan_
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Renton/South Seattle

Any jeepers in the Renton area? Just picked up my first jeep a couple weeks ago, 98 tj sport. Would love to get into a little wheeling, but am a total noob in that aspect. If anyone just wants to grab a beer and talk jeeps let me know.

Dirty Dan

DirtyDan_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Im in Renton and like beer, Jeeps are fun too.

What part of Renton ya in? im in the Highlands a bit behind the Hop in

Unread 04-12-2012, 01:42 AM   #3
DirtyDan_
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Im on the other hill, kinda behind lindbergh, or down the hill from cascade.
Unread 04-12-2012, 08:37 AM   #4
sean112280
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I'm down at JBLM
XK/WK Owners Group #11
sean112280 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #5
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Right on, I used to live in the rolling hills area
Unread 04-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #6
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwood View Post
Right on, I used to live in the rolling hills area
Well small world . . . . me too. My mom still lives on 18th Ct. We were about two cul de sacs (3-4 blocks) away from the neighborhood pool. Went to Tiffany Park Elementary, Nelson Middle School, and eventually Lindberg HS.

Anyways, DirtyDan_, I don't live in Renton anymore . . . I'm at the other end of the lake now. But I'd be up for some Jeep'n this spring and summer.
Unread 04-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #7
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Right on, I actually grew up in Skyway so I went to Seattle schools but when my wife and I first got married we lived I the Rolling Hills Condominium's.
Unread 04-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #8
DirtyDan_
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Well alright, cool to hear from some others in the neighborhood. Im excited to get off the pavement, Im pretty much bone stock except for the 32's. I came from the factory with skids on the tank and T-case. Is there anything that i really need to do before i go out?
Unread 04-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #9
cycleguy04

I'm in Federal Way, but I work for Boeing in Renton. I'm going to the RAM tonight at Kent Station if you want to come and grab a beer. I'll be there at about 10:30.

[COLOR="White"]'91 Ranger XLT 2WD - 4.0 V6, A4"hell"D, contemplating twin turbo 5.3[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]'79 C10 Big Ten 2WD - 350, TH350, contemplating rebuilding to 355ci with supercharger and programmable EFI[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'12 Subaru Forester (AKA: Arctic Cat) - 2.5, non-CVT, wife's, still begging her to let me get an exhaust system[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Blue"]'01 SV650 - snorkelectomy, ebay slip-on, cam swap and re-jet in the near future [/COLOR][/FONT]
cycleguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #10
beepers
2011 JK Wrangler 

I am in Renton - by Cascade as well. Would love to do some jeeping as the weather gets better!
beepers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #11
yyoon

Renton, Talbot Hill!
Unread 05-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #12
cycleguy04

I work at Boeing in Renton, if anybody ever wants to hang out at The Ram in Kent Station I show up every Friday night at 10:30 to kick off the weekend.

[COLOR="White"]'91 Ranger XLT 2WD - 4.0 V6, A4"hell"D, contemplating twin turbo 5.3[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]'79 C10 Big Ten 2WD - 350, TH350, contemplating rebuilding to 355ci with supercharger and programmable EFI[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'12 Subaru Forester (AKA: Arctic Cat) - 2.5, non-CVT, wife's, still begging her to let me get an exhaust system[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Blue"]'01 SV650 - snorkelectomy, ebay slip-on, cam swap and re-jet in the near future [/COLOR][/FONT]
cycleguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.