Recommended places for regear/locker install - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Recommended places for regear/locker install

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 10-18-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
afaletto
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Recommended places for regear/locker install

Getting ready to bite the bullet and lay down some coin on regearing (4.88) and lockers (ARB). I currently have a 44 rear and am going to keep my 30. Where would you guys recommend having this work done. I called Olympic an got a quote from them, and have heard so-so things about Just Differentials in Cashmere. Any highly recommended places? I don't mind traveling some if it is worth it?

Thanks and I live in Yakima.

afaletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
tjcj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I had Mike (Pollocks Gears and Rears 509-697-6670) in Selah set up my dana 30. Gears and ARB locker. It was right at $400 i took him everything all he supplied was labor. He does sell everything so you could buy from him. Took him about a week. There is also woodhouse 4wd (or something like that) Advertising on Craigslist. Not sure what they charge but might check them put also.
Unread 10-19-2012, 02:01 AM   #3
RockinRedXJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Just Differentials (JT's) is not a bad choice. Seems a bit far for gears though. I would recommend Build-it offroad based out of Naches. Great service at a more than a fair price. Call and talk to Chad, he'll get you hooked up with whatever you need. http://builditoffroad.com/metalfab.html
RockinRedXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.