Re-Gearing in Central or Eastern Washington - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Re-Gearing in Central or Eastern Washington

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-27-2013, 04:39 AM   #1
M1TJ838
2009 JK Wrangler 

Re-Gearing in Central or Eastern Washington

Who do you guys recommend doing a re-gear? I am from Moses Lake so I am looking to stay within a couple of hours of where I live... With that being said I would love to hear what apapproximately charged you (if your comfortable with that) and all that good stuff.

Thanks in advance

M1TJ838 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
tjcj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I had Pollucks gears and rears here in Yakima do my front dana 30. He sells everything at his shop but I had the gear set, master kit and ARB already he charged me $400 out the door . Took him about a week pretty happy with his work.
Unread 07-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
M1TJ838
2009 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the heads up about Pollucks. I found what I think is a good deal on some 5.38s with master kits, and 400 a piece isn't a bad price to have them installed.
Unread 08-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
M1TJ838
2009 JK Wrangler 

I just talked to Mike at Pollocks gears and rears in Selah, WA and I have to give the guy an A+ for customer service and the quote. This is who I will be going with. Thanks tjcj for the heads up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.