Re-Gearing in Central or Eastern Washington - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Re-Gearing in Central or Eastern Washington

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 07-27-2013, 04:39 AM   #1
M1TJ838
2009 JK Wrangler 

Re-Gearing in Central or Eastern Washington

Who do you guys recommend doing a re-gear? I am from Moses Lake so I am looking to stay within a couple of hours of where I live... With that being said I would love to hear what apapproximately charged you (if your comfortable with that) and all that good stuff.

Thanks in advance

M1TJ838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
tjcj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I had Pollucks gears and rears here in Yakima do my front dana 30. He sells everything at his shop but I had the gear set, master kit and ARB already he charged me $400 out the door . Took him about a week pretty happy with his work.
Unread 07-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
M1TJ838
2009 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the heads up about Pollucks. I found what I think is a good deal on some 5.38s with master kits, and 400 a piece isn't a bad price to have them installed.
Unread 08-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
M1TJ838
2009 JK Wrangler 

I just talked to Mike at Pollocks gears and rears in Selah, WA and I have to give the guy an A+ for customer service and the quote. This is who I will be going with. Thanks tjcj for the heads up.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.