Preferred Jeep Dealership Seattle/Eastside ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Preferred Jeep Dealership Seattle/Eastside ?

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Froggy32701
2012 WK 

Preferred Jeep Dealership Seattle/Eastside ?

Just purchased a WK2 and was wondering if there was a preferred dealership in the Seattle/Eastside area for service. I know some dealers are better then others and was hoping that some one here could take the leg work out if me finding one by trial and error

The vehicle was purchased in Puyallup, however because I live and work in Redmond I was hoping to use one of the dealerships that is a little closer.

Froggy32701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
Nwapache
2008 JK Wrangler 

You have kirkland and Bellevue to choose from, I don't know that one is better than the other...
Nwapache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
cpeak
2012 JK Wrangler 

I just bought my Jeep in Bellevue, but since they are so far from my home I don't get it serviced there but they were good through the sales part of it.
cpeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #4
Froggy32701
2012 WK 

Well I will try Kirkland tomorrow (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/...uddle-1313689/ ) and report back.
Froggy32701 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.