PNW4WDA Region 2 meeting 17 Feb 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > PNW4WDA Region 2 meeting 17 Feb 11

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-18-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
BaddAndy
2013 JK Wrangler 

PNW4WDA Region 2 meeting 17 Feb 11

I attended tonights meeting and rebriefed the FW program and distributed about 135 FW decals that the association voted to buy in November. I have 115 remaining decals to give out at the 4x4 swapmeet on 13 Mar. I received very favorable comments on the FW program with some people saying they actually go out to patrol areas.
Some info to pass along; it looks like Little Naches, Rimrock, and possibly Liberty trails may stay closed until 15 June.
If anyone attended the Winter Convention, to inform a Region 1 rep the dollar amount you spent on alcohol at the hotel Friday and Saturday. The association needs to prove they met a $600 alcohol minimum.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.