Please recommend a machine shop near Vancouver/Portland - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Please recommend a machine shop near Vancouver/Portland

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-26-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
opticalwaveguy
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Please recommend a machine shop near Vancouver/Portland

I just pulled the cylinder head and need to get it machined and don't wan't some cheap shop ramming it through.

Standard stock grind/reseat for an I-6 head.

Proud To Be A FF/EMT/Police/Military Club Member #2
opticalwaveguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
opticalwaveguy
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I used a machine shop in Dollars Corner which is near Battleground, WA. It is called Cam 1 Automotive. They were much less than anyone in Vancouver and they cleaned, mag tested and seat tested for $80. They even removed the spark plugs that I forgot to take back out before transport. They were fast. I would recommend them.
Proud To Be A FF/EMT/Police/Military Club Member #2
opticalwaveguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.