OK THE X-MAS tree run is on - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > OK THE X-MAS tree run is on

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 12-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #61
snstj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincell View Post
Nice pics I even saw you got one of the missing bumper pice I looks like our Techs took pitty on me, and looking to see about getting me a scatch and dent rear for free I love those guys. And Stuart and Carrie thanks for lertting us hang at you place after the fun.

P.S. If i get the bumper I will need some help to get it put on <--- thats was a small hint lol
let us know John, we could use my shop. I owe you one anyways.

snstj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #62
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincell View Post
Nice pics I even saw you got one of the missing bumper pice I looks like our Techs took pitty on me, and looking to see about getting me a scatch and dent rear for free I love those guys. And Stuart and Carrie thanks for lertting us hang at you place after the fun.

P.S. If i get the bumper I will need some help to get it put on <--- thats was a small hint lol
i would be more than happy to help you put that bumper on. just let me know
when. glad you like the pics.
cmyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2008, 06:40 PM   #63
deltabravo

somewhere in the red circle is where I left my mark on the rock. I have the same bumper as cmyjeep, but without the pancake smasher (roller) and the right side mount tab for the roller slammed down on the rock on when I tried to take to low road around the rock face.

deltabravo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2008, 02:52 AM   #64
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

^^

For some reason, that's a pretty common spot for trail damage. Almost every time I went through, there'd be a group with at least one rig immobolized.

Here's what happens when the rocks are mud-slicked and you go too far to the right -- into the exposed tree roots (a JF member's Rubi):
dsc03912.jpg  
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #65
BaddAndy
2013 JK Wrangler 

Rrraaaacccchhhheeeellll Wwwhhheeerrreee''''ssss Ttthhheee Pppiiiiccccssss?
Unread 12-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #66
xj97jks
1997 XJ Cherokee 

that rock face is tricky!!!! took my 6 tries the first trip up there, and on the last one once!!! gotta swing wide and hit it straight on so you dont get tipsy!!!!!!!! why did i miss this run again?? sorry guys! my parents decided they want a christmas tree this year, so i think i will be heading up there within the next week or two, with hopefully some snow.
97 xj sport- Clayton long arm- 9" coils front- D30 w/ARB in front- 8.8 w/ Detroit locker and discs- TeraFlex Hi-Steer conversion-Durango V8 steering box- 36" IROKs- Coast front driveline- Tom Woods rear driveline- Advanced Adapters SYE- Homebrew rear bumper-JCR upper/lower quarter guards
xj97jks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2008, 11:07 PM   #67
L&R Jeeper

I know you guys been asking, sorry been very occupied and under the weather, but better late then never?

* Great run with everyone

*Thanks, STUART & Carrie for after run gathering

*And John & Alana for the Hot Dogs........I mean BIG Hot Dogs!

Pictures "CLICK HERE"
Unread 12-14-2008, 11:13 PM   #68
deltabravo

COOL PICS

and here's where my bumper slammed down on the rock face in my attempt to take the "low road"

deltabravo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.