Oil Change and other Jeep work in Seattle area? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-14-2011, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
2005 WK 
Oil Change and other Jeep work in Seattle area?

I just moved out here and got a 95 Grand Cherokee Limited. I am interested in getting some work done to it. However sadly I live in downtown seattle and do not have a garage at our apt's.

Is there a good place to get oil changed at for a decent price? I want to do it myself but just dont have the space to. I was going to rent out a auto storage space soon if no other options come.

If anyone even in the Seattle/Bellevue area owns or does mechanic and basic work let me know, I am new here and looking to get quite a bit of stuff done in the next month or two.

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 03-15-2011, 04:52 PM
2001 TJ Wrangler 
Hm. . . .

Greg's Japanese Auto is a well know mechanics and I think they are pretty trustworthy. If they couldn't work on your rig they probably could refer you.

I'm up in Kenmore at the north end of Lake Washington. We use Advanced European Service down the street from us. I talked to the owner, they specialize in European cars but they can handle most makes and models. I see them working on Corvettes and Acuras from time to time. I'm very comfortable with them working on my cars and trust them.

Undoubtedly there are other good mechanics in Seattle, I'm just not that familiar with them.

- Jay

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.