Oil Change and other Jeep work in Seattle area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Oil Change and other Jeep work in Seattle area?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
808Defender
2000 WJ 

Oil Change and other Jeep work in Seattle area?

I just moved out here and got a 95 Grand Cherokee Limited. I am interested in getting some work done to it. However sadly I live in downtown seattle and do not have a garage at our apt's.

Is there a good place to get oil changed at for a decent price? I want to do it myself but just dont have the space to. I was going to rent out a auto storage space soon if no other options come.

If anyone even in the Seattle/Bellevue area owns or does mechanic and basic work let me know, I am new here and looking to get quite a bit of stuff done in the next month or two.

Unread 03-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Hm. . . .

Greg's Japanese Auto is a well know mechanics and I think they are pretty trustworthy. If they couldn't work on your rig they probably could refer you.

I'm up in Kenmore at the north end of Lake Washington. We use Advanced European Service down the street from us. I talked to the owner, they specialize in European cars but they can handle most makes and models. I see them working on Corvettes and Acuras from time to time. I'm very comfortable with them working on my cars and trust them.

Undoubtedly there are other good mechanics in Seattle, I'm just not that familiar with them.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.