!Official! Washington State Jeeps!!!! --> Group Inside - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > !Official! Washington State Jeeps!!!! --> Group Inside

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 04-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #91
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by overmaster View Post
Puyallup, i got a 97 ZJ, with a 3.5" rubicon express lift and 31" superswampers, i just got it a week ago, i traded my 93 YJ for it. im not sure if ill join your group, i joined one before and i wasnt happy with it, because i didnt have a TJ with a huge lift and i didnt feel welcome. but i meet some cool guys from it. and im always looking for other people to wheel with.
Well, my group is just to identify local wheelers in the state. It does not designate you with a certain set of people. You can wheel with whoever you might choose.

However, one think I can tell you is that no one in this thread is going to give you **** for owning a ZJ, and make you feel unwelcome.

Hell, with my local buddies I wheel with 3 XJs and a ZJ. I am the only TJ

ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #92
catalog
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keaton View Post
But there are some high n mighty TJ dudes in this area.

I wheel with mostly TJ's but that is just cause I don't know anyone who wants to wheel a ZJ or XJ.

I am not opposed to it at all and Actually got my Brother In Law to get a cherokee to haul his family wheeling with me.

Myself I would love to own a ZJ or WJ as an Expo style rig.
Unread 04-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #93
overmaster
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keaton View Post
I like that ZJ man. I dont know if you found your last group on Jeepforum or not but usually most guys on this board are cool dudes who dont care what kinda jeep you have. But there are some high n mighty TJ dudes in this area.

I drive a red XJ and im in puyallup alot since my gf lives on Meridian. Im actually up here right now lol.
yeah i meet them in here, they meet in puyallup once a week, i just got sick of the whole square head light comments (from my YJ). the group started out ok but after a few meet and greets i relized all the TJ guys just stuck to them selfs which was ok because i got to meet and wheel with some cool guys in XJs and WJs and the one other YJ. to me a jeep is a jeep and no one should be outcasted if they dont have the money for a TJ with lots of extras. ill wheel with anyone (as long as they dont drink when wheelin).
Unread 04-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #94
ReconBen
1987 YJ Wrangler 

might as well throw a picture in and bump this. since i just posted another thread. lol
ReconBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #95
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by overmaster View Post
yeah i meet them in here, they meet in puyallup once a week, i just got sick of the whole square head light comments (from my YJ). the group started out ok but after a few meet and greets i relized all the TJ guys just stuck to them selfs which was ok because i got to meet and wheel with some cool guys in XJs and WJs and the one other YJ. to me a jeep is a jeep and no one should be outcasted if they dont have the money for a TJ with lots of extras. ill wheel with anyone (as long as they dont drink when wheelin).
Yeah. I am pretty much the same way. Although, I was wheeling once and my friend broke his truck. A bunch of drunk red necks came down in their wheeling rigs and provided entertainment while we fixed his truck.

Then the most sober one got back in his 60s bronco and went up a hill and twised his rear driveline lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmymanYJ View Post
might as well throw a picture in and bump this. since i just posted another thread. lol
Right on man. So you sold the white one huh? Hows that black one treating you now? I remember last time we talked you were stranded ebcause of a throw out bearing or something lol
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #96
ReconBen
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Fixed my m/c and havent had problems with the clutch since.. and yeah, i remember that. i had left my toolbox in my other jeep too! it was not a pleasent 15mph drive home. I did sell the white one though, and bought a truck now if i get a trailer i can tow this thing
ReconBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #97
keaton
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone have a stock steering setup out of an XJ or v8 ZJ? I mostly just need the drag link. Im re-doin my steering and gettin rid of the Rugged Ridge **** i have right now.
keaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #98
RBxj
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalog View Post
I wheel with mostly TJ's but that is just cause I don't know anyone who wants to wheel a ZJ or XJ.

I am not opposed to it at all and Actually got my Brother In Law to get a cherokee to haul his family wheeling with me.

Myself I would love to own a ZJ or WJ as an Expo style rig.
Don't worry dude I'll be back on the trail with ya in a few weeks. Maybe with both XJs
Unread 05-03-2010, 09:13 AM   #99
RacerX
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj97jks View Post

Naches Wagon trail, 2009
Nice pic.
BTW, is she peeing?
RacerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #100
overmaster
1997 ZJ 

anyone going to tahuya this weekend? (5-15-10) i need to take my ZJ on her maiden voyage. ill be leaving around 10am from Puyallup
Unread 05-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #101
taphorn
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Wow, I move to the seatle area and can't wait to see some of these trails. Beats the hell out of dust and sand that is here down in San Diego. It will be nice to get some actual mud on my jeep
taphorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #102
samsonitesamson
1995 ZJ 

I'm up in Bellingham.... No pics right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnabb View Post
it bolted right up, except one bolt but i didn't need it anyway
samsonitesamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #103
ZJJAMES
1996 ZJ 

I wheel a ZJ and love it. Its like being in a Lazy Boy lol. The best part is most people dont wheel them so its nice being original. I live in Kirkland and I am down to wheel with a fellow zj owner.
Unread 05-21-2010, 11:03 PM   #104
347FLATTY

I'm up in kenmore too, I haven't been out in a long time because its just been a building phase but I'm done now (mostly) and I have a few freinds that would probably be down to go too!
347FLATTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #105
ZJJAMES
1996 ZJ 

Im going to walker on the 31st get your friends to come I put a post up with details

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.