Nw toyrun 2011 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Nw toyrun 2011

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 10-14-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
kettlman

Nw toyrun 2011

“NW TOY RUN 2011"
Date: December 4th 2011
Time: 12:00pm -to- 4:00pm
Place: Pacific Raceways
Address:
Pacific Raceways
31001 144th Avenue Southeast,
Kent, WA 98042-4601
(253) 639-5927
pacificraceways.com
unopened toy, or $5

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THAT’S RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 4th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( http://www.pacificraceways.com ). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 1300 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT’S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!
This is going to be another BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don’t care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE! LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
http://www.nwtoyrun.com
Is up but still being worked on.
I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWESOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! This will be on a Sunday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!
The last few years we have been meeting up and driving as together as we could. Proved to be very difficult and time consuming. This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there!

kettlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #2
kettlman

Here is what last years looked like!!!!!!
Unread 10-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
WA_KK
2008 KK Liberty 

I'm planning on coming down before work. Might bring a few friends along too
WA_KK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2011, 11:26 PM   #4
beepers
2011 JK Wrangler 

Kettleman - of Rx-7 club fame?? (How man guys who go by that in Oly can there be?). Small jeeping world if it is.

And my kids and I try and do toys for tots or something every year so hopefully we will attend this. :-)
beepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 10:09 PM   #5
RavenCorax
1988 XJ Cherokee 

yes the kettleman of rx7 infamy... ive been to a few of these. always good people always lots of fun. every year it gets bigger and bigger. every year ive been the weather has somehow been amazingly beautiful. if they still do the stickers its a great badge of honor to post it up on your window.
Unread 10-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #6
beepers
2011 JK Wrangler 

I can't remember if we ever made it to the toy run with one of the 7's or not. Kettleman - this is Rx72NR's wife. He still has the FD too, but he finally got me my own vehicle to play with.
Unread 10-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #7
kettlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by beepers View Post
I can't remember if we ever made it to the toy run with one of the 7's or not. Kettleman - this is Rx72NR's wife. He still has the FD too, but he finally got me my own vehicle to play with.
cool. how long til the damn seven gets fixed?
hope to see you guys there.
Unread 10-19-2011, 10:53 PM   #8
beepers
2011 JK Wrangler 

The damn 7 will never be fixed. It is a rotary after all. Actually - he has parts spread out to various folks getting things done. Ask him - he is still on the 7 forum. And we will look for you - although with his schedule who knows if he will be too.
Unread 10-24-2011, 09:21 PM   #9
RavenCorax
1988 XJ Cherokee 

this is woundup7's lil brother
Unread 12-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #10
kettlman

Remember to make sure you have your toy to show at the front entrance in order to make the line flow good this year. The easier we make it for Pacific Raceway the more they will support this event. And PLEASE be respectful of their property and everybody else. I would also like to thank www.ticketgangsta.com for helping the future of NW TOYRUN in incorporating to build this event larger. See you all Sunday!!!!!
Unread 12-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #11
kettlman

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a spectacular year!!!!!

Want to thank Pacific Raceways www.pacificraceways.com

for all there support on helping volunteering there time, and letting us use there facilities!!

Lexus of Bellevue www.lexusofbellevue.com

,Toyota of Kirkland www.toyotaofkirkland.com

, Ticket Gangsta www.ticketgangsta.com

, Driven Products www.go2dp.com

, Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club www.pstoc.org

, Bremerton Sports Car Club www.bscc.net

, and NWAuto Events www.nwautoevents.com

. Without ALL OF YOU, THIS COULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!

Here is the totals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6100 TOYS!!!!!! 700+ STOCKING STUFFER'S (hot wheels, small stuffed animals, books, ect.) totaling to $109,500 worth.
PLUS A GOOD $4500 IN MONEY!!!!!
SO $114,000 RAISED THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That means because of ALL OF US 3,500 children will have some kind of Christmas this year!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

please share your photo and video links on https://www.facebook...NorthWestToyRun so we all can see them, thank you.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.