NW JKers Manastash Ridge to Naches Camping/Trail Trip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > NW JKers Manastash Ridge to Naches Camping/Trail Trip

Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 09-26-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

NW JKers Manastash Ridge to Naches Camping/Trail Trip

This past Friday – Sunday 3 NW JKers ran the Manastash Ridge Trail from Quartz Mountain to Naches; camping at the peak of Quartz Mtn and at Crow Creek Campground in Naches.
I was a great trip. No issues, just incredible views, EPIC trails and good camping.

Mount Rainier

Camping at Crow Creek

One of 2 rental quads we recovered for a friend. They managed to crash both quads 150 and 400 feet down a 60% grade ravine. Winched’em out and drug them out.

117 photos of the trip here:
http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/u...011/?start=all

RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #2
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Jk

Looked fun! Gotta finish breaking in my new engine, then I'll be out there with you guys next time!
"The Smurf": --Pic 1-- --Pic 2-- --Pic 3-- --Pic 4--
Previous Jeeps: --2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon-- --2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon-- --1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ--
BrettDez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Lookin forward to it Brett. Get that 2012 broken-in correctly, then we'll get up in the mountains.
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Unread 09-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
Atlas

2010 JK Wrangler 

Looks like you guys had a blast.

"Sometimes I think this is all just a dream but then I remember my dreams always have Tom Selleck in them." - Keith
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Looks like a good time was had. Thanks for sharing.

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #6
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Definitely a good time. Ready for some rain to keep the dust down and make the trails a little more interesting.
Unread 09-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #7
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Shot some video during the trip. 16 clips. I am far from a video master, but gives some good footage of what this trail system is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSnV...e_gdata_player
Unread 06-05-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
chrisjsmith4
2012 JK Wrangler 

I really wanna go with you guys some time. It looks so nice on those trails.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.