New Trail Restrictions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > New Trail Restrictions

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955RCV Axles at CCOR15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 07-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
ianftlew03
2005 TJ Wrangler 

New Trail Restrictions

I just added a new JK Unlimited Rubicon to my family and am wondering about any new Washington trail size restrictions I may not know about yet. My problem is that I am in Afghanistan right now. I will be home for leave in a few weeks though. I would like to do some wheeling, but I have to use the Rubi cause my TJ is in storage in Alaska. So any info on current vehicle size restrictions for Washington trails would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Unread 07-15-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

As long as it's a 4x4 trail, you're allowed on it. The only size restriction you need to be aware of are the trees around you on the trail, and they'll tell you with a lovetap if needed.

Check out NWJeepn.com for good trail info and you can hopefully avoid some more narrow trails.
"The Smurf": --Pic 1-- --Pic 2-- --Pic 3-- --Pic 4--
Previous Jeeps: --2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon-- --2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon-- --1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ--
BrettDez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

There is a width restriction at Evans Creek of I think 78" or 80" I cant remember off the top of my head

And on the Little Rattlesnake trail there is a width restriction of 75" and a wheelbase restriction of I think 95".
Unread 07-22-2011, 08:28 AM   #4
ianftlew03
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Haha! Roger that on the love taps! And the restriction at Evan's must be the one I have been hearing about. What about the Naches Trail? And if there is no restriction, would the Rubi fit?
Unread 07-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #5
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

If there is a restriction at naches, I don't know it. But your 4-Door will fit, I've seen many a 4-Door go through it with tires sticking out the sides making them even wider.
"The Smurf": --Pic 1-- --Pic 2-- --Pic 3-- --Pic 4--
Previous Jeeps: --2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon-- --2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon-- --1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ--
BrettDez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #6
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I also dont think there is a restriction but i think the PNW4WDA puts a 75" width restriction on it for there Trail Jam event. I have seen MANY 4 door JK's go through it with no problem so if I were you I'd go for it.
Unread 02-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
ianftlew03
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the info! We ended up going to Elbe with a couple buddies with built up Scouts. And even before that, we traded the 2011 Rubi for the 2012! The 285HP 3.6 was just too sweet to pass up! The new tranny is amazing as well. We did the full Alder Loop trail and then the full whole Gotcha with no damage! Awesome trails too.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.