New in town - Need help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > New in town - Need help

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
ichoclvr

New in town - Need help

Hi,
Just moved here from AZ and I am having some issues with my jeep (need front brakes, heater quit working, clutch won't last much longer). Would really appreciate some referrals of really good jeep mechanics or shops, ones that are affordable as well. I am staying in Lynnwood.

Thank you very much!!

Ivy

ichoclvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #2
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

You'd have better luck asking that here.

Brakes are an easy do it yourself project, you need like two wrenches.

The heater could be an easy fix too.....search for your issue on here, there may be a solution for you.

As for the clutch....I wouldn't touch that either.

PS.....saying what kind of Jeep you have would help us help you.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #3
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Moved to General Discussion.

The forum you posted in (JeepForum Announcements & Comments) is for questions about and help with the forum.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #4
ichoclvr

ok thank you
ichoclvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
GCMatt
2001 WJ 

Try Dinos in Woodinville, near Molbaks. Lots of Jeep guys in their shop, and a good, honest mechanic. They do the work on my Grand Cherokee, and will on my Wrangler when it is time.
GCMatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.