New to Jeepin - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > New to Jeepin

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 02-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
spearjustin

New to Jeepin

Hi everyone, I just purchased a 2000 tj about 2 months ago and I am just getting into wheelin. It came with small lift, 33s, winch and arb in front. Ready to get out there and was looking for some good areas for a rookie and looking to follow someone around a bit. I dont like going out in the woods alone

spearjustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
spearjustin

I also live in Lake Stevens. Just east of Everett
Unread 02-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
1982cj8
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Alot of our club members live in the north are, everett, lake stevens. We go out about once a month or so. 4x4xnorthwest.com, let me know if you are interested in going out with us.
rick

4X4XNORTHWEST.COM
1982cj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 05:46 PM   #4
spearjustin

Thanks Rick, that would be great I would love to tag along. Let me know when the next run is planned.

thanks
Justin

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.