NC jeeper looking in Washington & Oregon nice trails with good scenic views - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > NC jeeper looking in Washington & Oregon nice trails with good scenic views

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 12-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
rcsutton
2010 JK Wrangler 

NC jeeper looking in Washington & Oregon nice trails with good scenic views

Greetings I live in NC I'll be visiting relatives in the Seattle area in mid May. Could you clue me in to some good trails in your area. I have a CJ 5 33's and locked both ends. Will be in your area for a week or more possible coming and going. I plan on spending a month in Wa and a month in Oregon. Any help on a good book or links to the trails in your area as well as the rest of the state. I'm looking for good scenic trails, I'm a long way from home and I don't need to challenge the mechanics of my jeep. Looking for nice trails with good scenic views.I have an RV I'll be camping in the National Forests pulling my jeep. I appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Bob

Unread 12-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

A link of a lot of places to go in Eastern Washington with reports that have a lot of photos: http://easternwashingtonadventures.c...ern-Washington

We also host a lot of free to attend events you might want to attend: http://easternwashingtonadventures.c...pcoming-Events

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

There is also the sticky at the top of this thread that has some info, too.
Unread 01-01-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
1982cj8
2005 LJ Wrangler 

A lot of the trails that are scenic in our area are still likely to be snow bound in mid May. And large parts of the trails will still be closed until June.

4X4XNORTHWEST.COM
1982cj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #5
THeGAME
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Lol. Need some Western WA too!
Unread 02-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #6
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

There's some trails in Tahuya and Elbe. I've been to Elbe hills, there is some tricky terrain there, but my stock JK W/32's managed them pretty well. Also, the Elbe trails have markings for difficulty and recommended specs. I haven't been out to Tahuya yet, but I hear they aren't bad.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.