Naches Pass with a offroad virgin? 8/21 - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Naches Pass with a offroad virgin? 8/21

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 10-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #46
91BoD
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I ment besides snow. If there is that much snow it's time for snowmobiles not Jeeps

91BoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #47
Dynatrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BoD View Post
I ment besides snow. If there is that much snow it's time for snowmobiles not Jeeps
No, that's fun wheelin'!

There are a few places up here that you'll want dual lockers, especially when it's wet.
Dynatrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #48
mdash
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BoD View Post
Ah OK it's cool, but where in WA do you need dual locked and 35s?
Quite a few places. Go to nwjeepn.com and pick a trail that is marked "most difficult" then add some water or a trace of snow and you will most likely need dual lockers or a good winch with a lot of line.

Did anyone go over Naches last weekend? We did two weeks ago and there was no snow. I am going over friday night on my way to Little Naches. I'll report if there is snow or not. I hope there is!!
mdash is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.