Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Mini Grand Slam NW

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  CrazyWalnut13 
#1 ·
Alright. We're planning a little run to Tahuya this Saturday the 21st. I've never been to Tahuya, but I've been told that it's more fun if you go with a group that isn't too big. So the limit for this trip is gonna be about 6 rigs, MAYBE 1 or 2 more.

And because there are a lot of non-removable top jeepers in the NW area that I've never met, I was thinking it would be fun to meet up with them. And the capability of these non-removable top rigs would be closer, so no one should get bored, and no one should roll over or cause some serious damage. Sorry removable toppers, but I'm gonna give the non removable top jeeps first choice for this run. So that means you: ZJ, WJ, XJ, WK, whatever else drivers.

So far, we have:
1. Zak -WJ, 3", 32s
2. Dean - WJ 3.5" 32s
3. Collin - XJ 4.5"

Maybe: Doug- Toyota 4runner (unknown specs)

Let me know if you're interested

See less See more
#7 ·
Bad news, I can not make it Saturday. I have a surprise B-day party for me sister on Saturday at 2:00, damit!
can we move it to Sunday?
I know you, Crazywalnut13, have to leave Sunday to drive back.

#8 ·
I'm good moving it to any other day of the week. As long as it's before sunday. I plan on heading back to MT, leaving very early sunday.

I know it's short notice, but does anyone want to go to Tahuya either tomorrow or thursday?

#10 ·
anyone want to head out to Tahuya tomorrow, Thursday the 19th? We will meet early, somewhere in Tacoma close to Highway 16.

If we could get a group of 3+ people to go tomorrow. ANYONE can come, wranglers as well.

#12 ·
anyone want to head out to Tahuya tomorrow, Thursday the 19th? We will meet early, somewhere in Tacoma close to Highway 16.

If we could get a group of 3+ people to go tomorrow. ANYONE can come, wranglers as well.
I'll go. Just tell me when and where to meet.

#14 ·
Well dang this isn't working out at all. Oh well, my new PS pump is supposed to show up tomorrow anyway. So hopefully I can get that put on and tomorrow won't be entirely unproductive.

#20 ·
****, you know it's got R compound tires on it right? I wouldn't make it out of the parking lot. :laugh:

Besides, a buddy put it into the guard rail on the freeway for me in that last freak snow. I gotta get a fender for it.
That means you can get more grip on the rocks. And that messed up fender is just an excuse to flat fender the miata. But for now, when you are offroading it in a tight spot, just get closer to the obstacle on the side of the fender you're replacing, you can bump that one without worrying. :rofl:

I would have loved to go with you guys, but of course I just saw the post. Give us some pics!!
We never ended up going, our schedules never worked out. Now I have to wait til May to pop my Tahuya cherry. :teehee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.