Looking for some mild off-roading trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Looking for some mild off-roading trails

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 08-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
jcav8r

Looking for some mild off-roading trails

I live in the Bellevue area and was just wondering if anyone knows of some good places to get the Jeep off-road. Nothing crazy - no crawling or deep mudding, just some back roads or trails where I can get a little dirty and keep off the road for a while.

Had my 2014 Overland for a couple months now, just looking for a place to enjoy it.

jcav8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
1982cj8
2005 LJ Wrangler 

We are heading over to Liberty this weekend and it has some easy trails. You welcome to come with us, for a day or the weekend. Probably have open seats for the harder trails.
Rick

4X4XNORTHWEST.COM
1982cj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
jcav8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982cj8 View Post
We are heading over to Liberty this weekend and it has some easy trails. You welcome to come with us, for a day or the weekend. Probably have open seats for the harder trails.
Rick
I would love to join but I'll be heading to Roche Harbor for the weekend with my girlfriend. I'll keep checking back for other get-togethers tho! I just noticed the sticky about offroading in WA too
jcav8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
djlambert

I have some friends going to Tahuya the 22nd. I may be the only jeep out with some Toyotas coming along. If you want to come let me know.
djlambert is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.