Looking for club or group - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Looking for club or group

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy Aluminum Bumpers

Unread 01-05-2013, 06:00 AM   #1
Xjmobbinncw
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Looking for club or group

Hi im outta Wenatchee and am looking for a group to offroad with. Im not picky bout where i go or who with or if there are other riggs besides jeeps. I dont like trail packing all day, but i also dont like oh sh*t i might total my rig wheeling. I have as much respect for anyone and there rigs as long as they have respect for me and my cherokee. If your looking to start a group around here in central washington or already have club that is looking for another person and rig to run the trails with them please shoot me an email xjmobbin@gmail.com. Happy wheeling and keep the rubber side down.

Xjmobbinncw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

We have a few members in your area. http://easternwashingtonadventures.com

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
sean112280
1997 XJ Cherokee 

There is also

Www.militaryjeepers.com

We have a JBLM chapter that does runs and meet and greets
XK/WK Owners Group #11
sean112280 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.