Looking for club or group - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Looking for club or group

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-05-2013, 06:00 AM   #1
Xjmobbinncw
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Looking for club or group

Hi im outta Wenatchee and am looking for a group to offroad with. Im not picky bout where i go or who with or if there are other riggs besides jeeps. I dont like trail packing all day, but i also dont like oh sh*t i might total my rig wheeling. I have as much respect for anyone and there rigs as long as they have respect for me and my cherokee. If your looking to start a group around here in central washington or already have club that is looking for another person and rig to run the trails with them please shoot me an email xjmobbin@gmail.com. Happy wheeling and keep the rubber side down.

Xjmobbinncw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

We have a few members in your area. http://easternwashingtonadventures.com

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
sean112280
1997 XJ Cherokee 

There is also

Www.militaryjeepers.com

We have a JBLM chapter that does runs and meet and greets
XK/WK Owners Group #11
sean112280 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.