Lookin for a Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Lookin for a Jeep

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
Kach
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Lookin for a Jeep

Well, I've been Jeepless for less than a year, and you know how that goes

Anyways, it seems like when I have a car I'm always seeing awesome deals on the same kind of car when I'm out and about. When I'm looking for one, all I can find is overpriced junk

So..... if anyone sees a great Jeep deal out there, maybe shoot a message or reply in my direction? Worth a shot I figure.

I'm looking for a TJ 8-12K range, preferrably a small lift and of course any goodies would be a bonus as well! Another SE would even be OK, I mostly drive within a few miles of home day to day and I didn't mind mine so much.

Hope to get back in the Jeep and meet some of you! I found JF just a few weeks before I sold my Jeep (lost my mind) and never made it out for any wheeling/gatherings.

Thanks to all!

Kach is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.