Lookin to go wheelin this spring in eastertn wa - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Lookin to go wheelin this spring in eastertn wa

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
cleelumjeep
1995 ZJ 

Lookin to go wheelin this spring in eastertn wa

Live in Cle Elum and was wanting to get some wheelin in this spring. Any body going anytime soon?

cleelumjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm usually up in the area a pretty decent amount most year round. My parents live there and so does my Sister and her husband. We all Jeep by the way. Let me know when you want to head out and where and I'll try to make it over.

Where about in. Cle Elum are you in. My parents and Sister are in south Cle Elum and my Grandma is down town.
Unread 03-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
cleelumjeep
1995 ZJ 

I live in downtown Cle Elum by the bakery. I don't have any trips planned yet cause I didnt wana hit the snow with only one rig. But if your in town one weekend I'd be willing to go.
Unread 03-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
cycleguy04

I live Federal Way, but I'll drive anywhere in WA for some good wheelin. I am equipped to get people out of just about any situation. Been wanting to try some trails I heard of near North Bend.

[COLOR="White"]'91 Ranger XLT 2WD - 4.0 V6, A4"hell"D, contemplating twin turbo 5.3[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]'79 C10 Big Ten 2WD - 350, TH350, contemplating rebuilding to 355ci with supercharger and programmable EFI[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'12 Subaru Forester (AKA: Arctic Cat) - 2.5, non-CVT, wife's, still begging her to let me get an exhaust system[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Blue"]'01 SV650 - snorkelectomy, ebay slip-on, cam swap and re-jet in the near future [/COLOR][/FONT]
cycleguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
cleelumjeep
1995 ZJ 

That sounds fun and pretty close by. Let me know a weekend if you wana go.
Unread 03-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #6
cycleguy04

How about Saturday morning.

[COLOR="White"]'91 Ranger XLT 2WD - 4.0 V6, A4"hell"D, contemplating twin turbo 5.3[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]'79 C10 Big Ten 2WD - 350, TH350, contemplating rebuilding to 355ci with supercharger and programmable EFI[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'12 Subaru Forester (AKA: Arctic Cat) - 2.5, non-CVT, wife's, still begging her to let me get an exhaust system[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Blue"]'01 SV650 - snorkelectomy, ebay slip-on, cam swap and re-jet in the near future [/COLOR][/FONT]
Unread 03-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #7
TGOAT

theres two groups going to Tahuya next weekend. One on the 31st and one on the 1st I have wheeled with both and are very friendly inviting people. Should be a post about the 1st on this forum coming soon. If you check on wranglerforum.com you will find the one that is going on the 1st under washington section. I will be attending both
TGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #8
cleelumjeep
1995 ZJ 

I've never been to tahuya before. Can I get my zj with a 3.5" lift and 31's around in there? And I'm workin on seeing if I can find a co pilot for sat.
Unread 03-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
cycleguy04

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleelumjeep View Post
And I'm workin on seeing if I can find a co pilot for sat.
Ok, I might be going alone. I don't know the area; I will have to research a little. I'll send you a PM with details once I find the basics of difficuly, directions, and rendezvous.

Do you have a GPS?

Unread 03-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #10
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleelumjeep View Post
Live in Cle Elum and was wanting to get some wheelin in this spring. Any body going anytime soon?
We go at least one a month. We just did the Colockum Snow run the beginning of this month. Tomorrow Saturday March 24th we are going to the Slab to pick up some trash and do some wheeling. The Juniper Dunes ORV camp-out is the second week of April and the Beverly Dunes Camp-out is the first weekend of May. There maybe a few 4x4 runs in between.

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.