Local sand blaster? WA - Kent area - Any suggestions? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Local sand blaster? WA - Kent area - Any suggestions?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
Duffboy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Local sand blaster? WA - Kent area - Any suggestions?

I figure someone on here has to know of a sandblaster locally?

I bought a street bike, and the last owner sprayed it with this bumpy *** paint. Spent 5 hours sanding it down, then spraying it will filling primer, but its a lot of work for something I can have done CHEAPER and FASTER then its going, and have it turn out 10x better. (Spent $25 on primer already, rattlecan)

So can anyone point me in the direction of a sandblaster that can do my bikes plastics? Locally, and hopefully cheap...

Unread 03-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #2
elkfan2
2002 TJ Wrangler 

call around to powder coating companies and see what they would charge just to sandblast.
elkfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
nriver
2011 JK Wrangler 

how about a soda blaster from harbor freight. Do it your self. You could try eastwood as well.
nriver is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.