Little Naches weekend 9/26-9/28 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Little Naches weekend 9/26-9/28

1 Ton Heavy Duty Steering Upgrade Kit. New and Improved dStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 09-13-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
snstj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Little Naches weekend 9/26-9/28

Ok a couple of us are planning a jeep weekend over on the Little Naches river.
This will be a laid back weekend with some wheelin. We had a great time with the Naches night run, and are looking for a repeat. Depending on my work schedule 9/26(friday night) we might do another night run on the Naches trail but east to west this time. I no some of you that didn't make it up the Kaner or Shoestring would like another attempt(Cameron call in sick), hopefully the weather will hold out and we could give it a go. We will try and get into the same campspot as before.
Let me know if your interested.
Steve

snstj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 04:41 AM   #2
Jeepguy1977
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Steve,
Well, no need to call in sick, I can have someone fill in for me probably (don't like giving up the money but sometimes, sacrifices must be made )
I will be back up and operational by then! In the next week, I should have everything set up. Not sure I'll be done in time for shore patrol, but definitely should be by the following weekend. New T-case shifter going in to! Could be a good shakedown run.
Rolled Red Jeep Club Member #7
Jeepguy1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #3
STUART1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

We are definitely in!!
STUART1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008, 09:31 AM   #4
L&R Jeeper

I'll have to check with the boss but, there is a GOOD chance we will also be there. With our schedule this summer we've been busy every weekend since May. If not, we should atlease make it out for a day.
Unread 09-15-2008, 11:47 AM   #5
snstj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&R Jeeper View Post
I'll have to check with the boss but, there is a GOOD chance we will also be there. With our schedule this summer we've been busy every weekend since May. If not, we should atlease make it out for a day.
Its been a crazy summer for us to Hope you can make it, and if you talk to John let him know that they are welcome to.
Unread 09-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #6
L&R Jeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snstj View Post
Its been a crazy summer for us to Hope you can make it, and if you talk to John let him know that they are welcome to.

I think John is going to the Ocean Patrol but, not sure he hasn't chimed in here in awhile.

Yeah wife and I filled up with fair food on Saturday and went to that pitiful game on Sunday. .

95% Sure we'll be there one way or another.....Just have to make sure there are no family functions happening that weekend

Last edited by L&R Jeeper; 09-15-2008 at 05:08 PM..
L&R Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #7
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'd like to go but I have Team Trophy Challenge the next weekend and I cant risk breaking the Jeep and then not having the time or money to fix it.
Unread 09-16-2008, 02:31 AM   #8
snstj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwood View Post
I'd like to go but I have Team Trophy Challenge the next weekend and I cant risk breaking the Jeep and then not having the time or money to fix it.
sorry you cant make it,but good luck with the team trophy challenge, that should be a blast.
Unread 09-16-2008, 04:39 PM   #9
BulldogTJ98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I might be able to drag a couple buddies up there. Gotta talk to the ol lady tonight.

[SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Orange"]'98 TJ 4.0L, AX-15 5spd, NP231, RE 4.5 rear, 3"&.75" BB front, JKS discos, 33x12.50 KM2s on Rock Crawlers, 3.73s, Dana30 front, Dana 44 rear, JB Conversions SS SYE, JKS HD Tierod, Warn 8274 Winch, Front Stinger and Rear stinger w/ tire carrier, Rokmen Corners, Aluminum Radiator, LED tailights, Rock Lights, KCs, K&N airfilter, Optima Redtop, Cobra CB and a Sony soundbar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
BulldogTJ98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #10
RavenCorax
1988 XJ Cherokee 

where is the naches at? im still trying to find out where all the places are. i live on hiway 12 in bfe er morton
Unread 09-16-2008, 06:59 PM   #11
L&R Jeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwood
Quote:
Originally Posted by snstj View Post
sorry you cant make it,but good luck with the team trophy challenge, that should be a blast.
X2 maybe next time......... Fully understand on the risk of breaking something, to long of a wait for the challenge then the week before you end up breaking something, that would suck!
Unread 09-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #12
deltabravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenCorax View Post
where is the naches at? im still trying to find out where all the places are. i live on hiway 12 in bfe er morton
from Morton, probly the easiest way to get to Naches is to head east on 12, go over White Pass, turn left at the 12/410 Junction go about 3 miles past Whistlin jacks, look for the sign that says Little Naches Rec Area (FR19) and turn right.

go here:
http://www.nwjeepn.com/WAtrails.htm

scroll down to Manastash Ridge listing.
deltabravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 08:45 PM   #13
Jeepguy1977
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ok what is the Team Trophy Challenge?
Unread 09-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #14
Jeepguy1977
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwood View Post
x3 that would really suck.
Unread 09-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #15
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepguy1977 View Post
Ok what is the Team Trophy Challenge?
Last year I was team#25. This was probably the most fun I've had wheeling

http://timbertamers.org/TTCWweb/home/home.htm

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.