Light Bar Stolen - WA - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Light Bar Stolen - WA

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineArtec JK Under Armor Bellypan

Unread 01-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #16
Steve01WJ
2005 WK 

Great story! Hate theives!

05 WK 5.7 Limited QD2
Steve01WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 04:46 PM   #17
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Awesome. Next to rapists/abusers/pedos and such, thieves are the scum of the earth and I'll never have any sympathy for them, ever. Great job doing all of that legwork. Usually with the offroad community, thieves either keep the stuff for their own rigs or sell them cheap to their buddies. I figured it would be a million to one shot on tracking down something as common as lights.

Makes me want to go hook up my new motion sensor module to my alarm in the XJ right now...except it's too damn cold and snowy.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #18
MrBeast
1980 CJ7 

That is awesome, I love Craigs list!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/1980-cj7-first-jeep-build-1243620/"]80 CJ7 "The Kraken" - a project 25 years in the making[/URL] AMC 304 V8, NV4500, Dana 300, Dana 44, 9 inch, M.O.R.E. SRS, YJ tub.

AT3 US Navy 1999-2003

[B][SIZE="3"] Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt[/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE="1"](When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults)[/SIZE]
MrBeast is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.