Lets get some jeeps together in Spokane - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Lets get some jeeps together in Spokane

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 08-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #16
Supertrooper50
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Ya I live about 12 miles south of the valley

Supertrooper50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #17
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulptr View Post
ever been to temple road, or the dips off sullivan?
Never been to spokane. Would like to wheel there though.

Anyone have a trip planned yet?
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 03:36 AM   #18
Supertrooper50
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX

Never been to spokane. Would like to wheel there though.

Anyone have a trip planned yet?
Where ya from?
Supertrooper50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 08:31 AM   #19
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

chelan. Ive actually been there twice. Once to get stuff for work and then once to buy something on craigslist. But thats it
Unread 09-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #20
25jon25

how about this saturday? we can meet n cruise out to 7 mile bash around a little. this will give us a chance to all meet and goof off a little , then we can be more serious about planing future trips.
Unread 09-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #21
Skulptr
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25jon25 View Post
how about this saturday? we can meet n cruise out to 7 mile bash around a little. this will give us a chance to all meet and goof off a little , then we can be more serious about planing future trips.
Chyt wish I could, gotta wait for about 2 weekends, til I get to see how my new checks are gonna look
Skulptr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 01:55 AM   #22
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Work this satruday, race next saturday, mud flats the following saturday
Unread 10-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #23
stonecol000
2004 WJ 

hey guys i am soon to be back after a 3 year break i have been stationed in North Carolina and am about to be a medically retired from the Marine Corps i will be back no the 15th and that coming weekend i want to get the ol girl dirty i can't stand the sand and red clay here anyone want to hook up and play let me know BTW I'm stock cuzz well i got her about a week ago and one hour after rollin off the lot i ripped her down lubed her up and bolted glued and duct taped her back together Good As New.. lol Just P.M. me ur number around the 7th i start my drive come the 8th town my acura to salt lake city stain there till sunday then getting into town sunday afternoon.
stonecol000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #24
Skulptr
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecol000 View Post
hey guys i am soon to be back after a 3 year break i have been stationed in North Carolina and am about to be a medically retired from the Marine Corps i will be back no the 15th and that coming weekend i want to get the ol girl dirty i can't stand the sand and red clay here anyone want to hook up and play let me know BTW I'm stock cuzz well i got her about a week ago and one hour after rollin off the lot i ripped her down lubed her up and bolted glued and duct taped her back together Good As New.. lol Just P.M. me ur number around the 7th i start my drive come the 8th town my acura to salt lake city stain there till sunday then getting into town sunday afternoon.
I'm down. Pm sent
Skulptr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #25
stonecol000
2004 WJ 

hey P.M. me willing to go out the 2nd 3rd or 4th of nov

hey I'm back in spokane and i want to play. only things i need is to be filled in on some rules around here and what the heck this 30 dollar pass is? i am wanting to get some people together and go play I'm stock but its a bring what u got deal. i will go for one day 2nd 3rd 4th don't care what day just let me know. Hit me up with a P.M. and ur number and once everyone gets to me i will send out a mass text saying where were meeting where were going and all the good stuff if u got some ideas toss them around on here with everyone and let me know i will be back on in about a week to see what we have figured out and i will coordinate and get this ball rolling. everyone will know the details around the 27th or 28th maybe even sooner depends on how many of u get at me.
stonecol000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.