Leavenworth - any trails in the neighbourhood? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Leavenworth - any trails in the neighbourhood?

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 10-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
koyote
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Leavenworth - any trails in the neighbourhood?

Hey fellow jeepers,

My first post here, cant wait to get back to more jeeping..

planning to be around for the Ocktober fest. Would like some offroading with friends while we are there.
I havent seen any good jeep trails in that neighborhood, but a few forest service roads..

Mine is a stock TJ so not looking for heavy offroading/crawling, and not a beginner either, something in between to spend a couple of hours..

something like the Tahuya trail would be ideal..

Any inputs appreciated... Anyone been to the NF6700? that worth?

koyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
zte87
2.5 POWER!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I used to live in Wenatchee and lake Wenatchee and there is't anything as far as trails go out there there how ever are lots of logging roads and fs roads. I used to log and let me tell you that this time a year it's really dry and dusty on these said rds!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.