JBLM, WA Roll Call - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > JBLM, WA Roll Call

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

JBLM, WA Roll Call

Anybody stationed at JBLM?

B/2-23IN, 4-2ID

JBLM Chapter of Military Jeepers - VP
Wheelin' With Warriors - Board of Directors
EJM1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

not in but close by, thanks for everything you guys do.

used to see a lot of jeeps at the 4 wheel parts on south tacoma way, and at the larson service center across the street when I worked there.
Unread 01-09-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
jamesdevore
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Jblm, wa

I m looking to find the JBLM Mil Jeep Club and go for a ride........anyone have the contact info?
2000 TJ SAHARA - Black Jeep Society -
jamesdevore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2014, 08:27 AM   #4
Yellow02
2005 LJ Wrangler 

militaryjeepers.com
USN Jeep Club Hull #144
#83 Rubicon Sahara Edition
Yellow02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2014, 08:39 AM   #5
hitman76
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdevore View Post
I m looking to find the JBLM Mil Jeep Club and go for a ride........anyone have the contact info?
look them up on Facebook. JBLM. The group doesnt really use militaryjeepers much. I attended a few meet and greets they had. They do them monthly. I didnt like where the club was going so i havent followed them. A couple of us here in JBLM get together and go wheeling. We will normally post something on the MilitaryJeepers website under the JBLM chapter.
hitman76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2014, 12:16 PM   #6
jamesdevore
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Jblm

Thanks hitman76, keep me in mind when you go(253-882-5375),on the global too(DeVore, James).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
look them up on Facebook. JBLM. The group doesnt really use militaryjeepers much. I attended a few meet and greets they had. They do them monthly. I didnt like where the club was going so i havent followed them. A couple of us here in JBLM get together and go wheeling. We will normally post something on the MilitaryJeepers website under the JBLM chapter.
2000 TJ SAHARA - Black Jeep Society -
jamesdevore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #7
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

James,
Our Facebook is "JBLM Chapter of Military Jeepers". PM me on here if you can't find it. My number is 814-389-5901. Are you the guy that stopped me the other day?
Eric

Unread 01-15-2014, 10:33 AM   #8
EJM1985
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sean,
I like how you say you didn't like the direction the club was going. You're just pissy that you were told you couldn't drink and wheel with us and that you had to have the minimum equipment REQUIRED by WA State and the USFS. It's a pretty basic and common sense list by the way. You wheeled with Mike 1 time and cracked the frame on your Jeep and you stopped showing up a year ago. How would you or Adam know anything about how we operate?

Unread 01-25-2014, 05:18 AM   #9
sean112280
1974 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJM1985
Sean, I like how you say you didn't like the direction the club was going. You're just pissy that you were told you couldn't drink and wheel with us and that you had to have the minimum equipment REQUIRED by WA State and the USFS. It's a pretty basic and common sense list by the way. You wheeled with Mike 1 time and cracked the frame on your Jeep and you stopped showing up a year ago. How would you or Adam know anything about how we operate?
Eric, You should read, because I didn't say **** on here. That was somebody else as you can clearly see. Yup the frame cracked on my CJ right where is was "repaired" once before. Obviously that was out of my control and I still drove it off of the trail. And no I'm not pissy that I couldn't drink and wheel with u guys. I could care less about drinking. What I didn't approve of was a "mandatory" list of ****. Way to stir up old **** too. Y'all have fun wheeling where u weren't supposed to as well? I heard about that on y'all's FB crap. oh and cant show up (if i even wanted to) because I'm deployed.
XK/WK Owners Group #11
sean112280 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.