If you are looking to get a bikini top made... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > If you are looking to get a bikini top made...

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 02-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
BuckleshootCJ5

1973 CJ5 

If you are looking to get a bikini top made...

If you are in the King/Pierce County area and need a top made, I have a place I would like to suggest. D & J auto upholstry in Enumclaw.

I have no stake in the business, but when I find a place who does good work I like to promote them. He did my center console for me a few months back and now he just completed my new bikini top with two separate drop curtains. I explained to him what I wanted and he met my every expectation of what I wanted in this top.

Here is a thread I posted in the CJ forum. It has a couple of pics and I thought I would post it here in case there is someone local needing some work done. I would highly recommend this place to anyone needing a top done, or any other type of upholstry work...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/searc...rchid=14203827

Unread 02-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looks real nice, I may look him up abut doin a top for my Jeep in a couple months. Im getting ready to bend my cage and would like one custom fit for it and for not running a windshild
Unread 02-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
BuckleshootCJ5

1973 CJ5 

I was thinking about having him make me another top that secured to the front of the roll bar for when I have no windshield as well. Would be nice to have a top to keep the eastern Wa sun off ya while having the windshield off...

He does really good work and came highly recommended to me. I know several people who have had Jeep seats done, boat tops done, etc... and haven't heard one bad word. I'm pretty picky and can't complain about his work. Plus, I like to hook a local guy up when he does good, so hit him up if you need some work done!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.